Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

1530OGG for the gym today...

48693861066_5c1c23fb58_b.jpg
supdef?

Like they stopped producing the V1, V2,V3?
As far as I know, and I could very well be wrong, but they don’t produce those others in mass. I thought the v3 was only available through collars or NB1. Can you just buy the grey or navy v3 any where all the time? Same thing with the v2, right? Collabs and special releases, I thought. I didn’t think they are just readily available. I could be wrong though.

Edit: I take back part of that. I see after scrolling eBay they had some tan v2 and some nimbus cloud v2 I forgot about.

Last edited:
Yo I don’t know a lot about NBs. I had a few 574 in HS, and random pairs here and there. I want some 997 S or H. But them 990s like these are they any good? I like them but always see them for super cheap so I’m skeptical. Cuzz I’ve picked up some NBs where the comfort and quality was trash cuzz they were cheap
2D168A32-1C5A-491F-8483-BDB936E4D4C5.png

Yo I don’t know a lot about NBs. I had a few 574 in HS, and random pairs here and there. I want some 997 S or H. But them 990s like these are they any good? I like them but always see them for super cheap so I’m skeptical. Cuzz I’ve picked up some NBs where the comfort and quality was trash cuzz they were cheap
2D168A32-1C5A-491F-8483-BDB936E4D4C5.png
I’d say i had the same mentality within the past couple years when all i saw was hype around the 997, 998, 1500 and so on but i just recently got a 990v4 and i love the feel and style of em. Im hooked. Get alot of compliments in the 990kmn4s

You could just pay retail so you don’t feel you’re buying a cheap product lol.
Lol it’s not like a placebo effect, I meant the NBs I picked up were cheap, in price and quality though. I love a good deal, probably more than most, but that’s why I was wondering if the 990 is a quality shoe . I appreciate all the responses though. Prolly will grab a pair, I see them for 30 and stuff on foot sites. I saw the 997S in Gabe’s for 30 bucks and they looked so nice , leather and suede. I was salty they didn’t have my size, the girl I was with picked her a pair up. Gonna grab some of those too online. I wish they made more colors of the S though. All the good colors are on the regular 997s

Need to cash in on the free nb1 next week.
I’m a noob. Sorry for these questions:

Does this mean you have enough NB rewards points?

Also why does the NOTRE (WELCOME)(15%) work sometimes OR say ALREADY USED?

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom