Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

New kicks for me and the little man.

96E84E07-84B2-45CC-8B86-C4366B64B986.jpeg

Hard to find a pair atm... They were a Cncpts only drop? Any chance of wider release?

Photos look dumb hard.
Excited for my pair to arrive..yes they were cncpts only and didn't seem like many pairs were made. They were a NB1-ish collaboration but they were executed nively

Excited for my pair to arrive..yes they were cncpts only and didn't seem like many pairs were made. They were a NB1-ish collaboration but they were executed nively

Could care less about the nb1 thing it's still a collaboration. I live down the street from cncpts. solid spot

I imagine the bdgas have a similar stigma attached?

Finally gave in and bought the LL Bean 990’s.

In fairness, it took me months to be worn down! Kept waiting for a sale. Nope. Not happening.

I think I’m more psyched for these to arrive than any of the Yeezy’s I have en route. The laces just kill me. So awesome.

Could care less about the nb1 thing it's still a collaboration. I live down the street from cncpts. solid spot

I imagine the bdgas have a similar stigma attached?

Yes, but wear what you like. I think this is the last thread you will catch much hassle for wearing something. A couple of us have embraced the geriatric lifestyle lol

Finally gave in and bought the LL Bean 990’s.

In fairness, it took me months to be worn down! Kept waiting for a sale. Nope. Not happening.

I think I’m more psyched for these to arrive than any of the Yeezy’s I have en route. The laces just kill me. So awesome.
Ask @feelmeguilty how he likes his. Colorway is dope, insole is the nicest part for me. I may cave one day and buy!

Yes, but wear what you like. I think this is the last thread you will catch much hassle for wearing something. A couple of us have embraced the geriatric lifestyle lol

I really love the quality of em. Made in USA. Unique lines / shape. Especially into the 997-999s.

Love the kith joints with the blue "N".

I'll be watching those.

Was able to grab mallards for retail off stockx. :smokin

D9B79F23-035F-42D0-84FF-08CC21C303E0.jpeg

These Nanamica RC1’s came in from the Notre sale. Very stoked to pick them up on discount for around $100 shipped. Wore them to the Adirondacks for a ski trip this weekend... unfortunately my girl broke her leg on our fourth run of the day hence the hospital waiting room background. :frown:

These Nanamica RC1’s came in from the Notre sale. Very stoked to pick them up on discount for around $100 shipped. Wore them to the Adirondacks for a ski trip this weekend... unfortunately my girl broke her leg on our fourth run of the day hence the hospital waiting room background. :frown:

#DiscountGang lol

Sorry about the hospital visit. Well wishes from the NBFam

Crazy you ask this.. when Vidi said that was one of his regrets of 2018, I shared the same FOMO. I have been searching everywhere for a pair and got lucky on a pair off of the Goat app for $100 - I can let you know in a few days :nthat:

Nice come up! :nthat: Are you a size 10.5 by chance? :nerd:

I know this is something of a weird question, but anyone seen those v4 'Thanksgiving Days' anywhere? Trying to fill out the deficiencies on my V4 Want List before it's out to pasture, and this is a definite want. Granted, they're a couple yrs old, but just can't find em. Hell, I can't even find em on eBay.

For reference:

20170722_92a2b5.jpg

juanvaldez juanvaldez - If I remember correctly they were a Footlocker exclusive. They were available on foot locker's website for a while (dunno if they still are). I remember visiting my family (they live just outside of Philly) and I had the chance to see these live and in the flesh and I wasn't a fan of the color blocking. My guess is that they're long gone since they were one of the first v4 exclusives but it may be worth calling up random FL locations in the Philly/DMV area and seeing if they've got any in store?

juanvaldez juanvaldez also, check on the smaller sites. I swear I saw something like that on Poshmark or something else I can’t remember the name of.

If you felt really motivated, you could do a custom. I don’t know how difficult it would be to do.

Woah sorry to hear that dude that's awful
My girl skis and I'm always worried about this **** happening

How’s the sizing? Think I’m gonna pick up a pair. Same as usual 997/998? Or fit a little smaller? I see they’re Asian made.....

Back
Top Bottom