Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

today : 9975kh
33356943055_d6f34b8c5d_o.jpg

Whoah, need to go check Marshalls. Hoping I finally find the 997 bkr in a 7.5 at a great price. Lemme know if anybody sees these deals in Chicago.

If anyone can ooop me some pairs of the 997's in a size 7 at the Marshalls that be wonderful. Thanks in advance.

buy 3 pairs, interchange, then reshape them. still not worth it. fire cw but the suede isn't as thick and buttery like the butterscotches.
Yeah I done that before, but that's a lot of effort and a risk to get blacklisted from buying.. plus I still gotta break out the butterscotches

Seeing all these finds at Marshals is going to get me to hit up the 3 in my area today. I need to find me some 8's

IMG_0394.JPG
IMG_0395.JPG
My NB1s finally came in on Saturday. Only two things I don't like about these are my laces choice and the sizing. Definitely could've went down a half size. They will still be worn though and I definitely plan on making a few more.
Nice color options, I’d be curious to see how these look under natural light. Really digging them.

Reactions: You
IMG_0394.JPG
IMG_0395.JPG
My NB1s finally came in on Saturday. Only two things I don't like about these are my laces choice and the sizing. Definitely could've went down a half size. They will still be worn though and I definitely plan on making a few more.
Lookin good man
The light blue hits are moraccan blue or dark cyan?

Reactions: You
Back
Top Bottom