Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

laugh.gif
 I swear some of y'all are color blind. 

not feeling them wine j crews, any info on if these are dropping and when? from previous post in here. they look promising. almost look like cross between the concrete jungles and them military ones.

Last edited:

Oh Gap...
i noticed unbranded 999's from forever21 a while back (looked real clean lol).  then i noticed the other unbranded am1's, stan smiths, chucks, etc. from these companies' stock photos.  so i think these companies have some type of deal with the shoemakers.
Ahhh yes the old "we'll let you use our products on your ads only if you photoshop our branding so we don't get any interest from potential buyers" type of deal. 

On a serious note im tempted to contact Gap CS and ask what shoe this is and which of their stores sell it to see if they actually admit they are New Balances.

not feeling them wine j crews, any info on if these are dropping and when? from previous post in here. they look promising. almost look like cross between the concrete jungles and them military ones.
these are fire, wish they came out, color blocking better than these ones that released

hi guys, i'm about to order my very 1st pair of NB1...and tryin several colorway based on many references..

any advise which color u prefer the most..? feel free to use the design though..

also, is there any chance of  NB bringing back perforated toe for nb1... ? 
eek.gif

ZX 8000 x Mita

Gel Lyte 3 Patta

recent NB 998 'German' or Berlin limited edition

NB 998 x Super Team

EQT x SNS 'Malt Brewery'

Scrapped sample. Those are my homies pair so fire. They had another one that dropped that was closer to the released one that got snatched from me by someone in here :lol: usually they go thru a round or 2 of samples then the final outcome. Sometimes the sample is way doper. Most times actually

Scrapped sample. Those are my homies pair so fire. They had another one that dropped that was closer to the released one that got snatched from me by someone in here :lol: usually they go thru a round or 2 of samples then the final outcome. Sometimes the sample is way doper. Most times actually

I snagged the other pair.

I recently sold them to someone in this thread [emoji]128064[/emoji]

Last edited:

The pair I had.

I passed on the other pair because they were worn and had a rip on the ankle collar interior.

Regret passing on them looking back on it, but oh well.

so you like 990v2, v3, 991, 992 style. do you have 993m4?

wanted to cop at outlet but were 1/2 too big
exactly, those are my preferred models that i stick too, i do really want some NB 2002s and some 2040s 
smokin.gif

but i still will always dig the rest of the models 998s, 997s, 1500s, 1700s, etc etc..i just feel like NB isnt creating much drive with what they got in those retro styles and just keep increasing prices..

Back
Top Bottom