Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

A few more quick copies of other runners. Volcanoes, Bacons, Mitas, and Stash 91s. Really liking the red options this time around.

Anybody seen alternate laces on feet for the Colette 580's? Namely white ropes or flats?

ah the midsole does say mulled wine/dusty blossom, so that lighter part of the midsole matches the toe mesh portion.

what threw me off was the pre-made template from NB1 has shell pink on the toe, dusty on the saddle, and mulled wine on the heel.

so i thought that was supposed to match the sample pairs on the NB1 instagram
sorry I wasn't clear. I think you're right on the colors. I'm just saying I believe this is a real pic since you said you want to see in person shots of the colors to get a feel for how they look compared to the online representation. 

Bout to finally hit an NB outlet to see what's up. Hope they have some goodies but with my luck it'll be a bunch of crap

Bout to finally hit an NB outlet to see what's up. Hope they have some goodies but with my luck it'll be a bunch of crap
We have one here in Jax/St Aug but the prices are still pretty damn high on most stuff. Same outlet has Nike, Asics, and Reebok outlets and they always have much better value.

We have one here in Jax/St Aug but the prices are still pretty damn high on most stuff. Same outlet has Nike, Asics, and Reebok outlets and they always have much better value.
Its all about timing, they have sales at least once a month and the wall with the cut off tops is where you'll find the deals.

40% off all NB on concepts today. Use code NB40.
Just picked up the 24k epic tr for $105 shipped. Was originally 175.
Cncpts 575 collab and Firmament epic tr available as well.

Pulled the trigger on these just now.

Hopefully the color looks as awesome in person as it does here.

I'll post pics when they arrive.

I was about to buy 2 pairs on the NB1 998 last night, but the Mulled Wine/Dusty Blossom sole option only had Womens B instead of Mens standard D width, so i couldnt complete my NB1. Has anybody had the same issues with Finalizing the NB1 998 with the new sole option? I ended up just buying some more Nike 180's 
laugh.gif
 instead. I'll have to wait til next month now to buy some NB1 998, hopefully by then they will have a premium option and/or a better discount code.

I was about to buy 2 pairs on the NB1 998 last night, but the Mulled Wine/Dusty Blossom sole option only had Womens B instead of Mens standard D width, so i couldnt complete my NB1. Has anybody had the same issues with Finalizing the NB1 998 with the new sole option? I ended up just buying some more Nike 180's 
laugh.gif
 instead. I'll have to wait til next month now to buy some NB1 998, hopefully by then they will have a premium option and/or a better discount code.
From what I've read online, the mulled wine midsole only goes up to size 10 in mens and they're not going to increase the size run.

From what I've read online, the mulled wine midsole only goes up to size 10 in mens and they're not going to increase the size run.
mean.gif
 Welp... Very Disappointed with NB right now... Takes these guys like 5 months to update the color wheel and when they finally update they have limitations on their sole (hating on the 10.5 & up). Only thing that can save NB this Summer 16' if they drop the Perf Toe Premium Option. Looks like Summer 16' is going to be the Summer of the Nike 180's for me. Repped for the info Remy, thanks!

Last edited:
:smh:  Welp... Very Disappointed with NB right now... Takes these guys like 5 months to update the color wheel and when they finally update they have limitations on their sole (hating on the 10.5 & up). Only thing that can save NB this Summer 16' if they drop the Perf Toe Premium Option. Looks like Summer 16' is going to be the Summer of the Nike 180's for me. Repped for the info Remy, thanks!
I get the feeling that the mulled wine midsole was really just for woman and NB didn't think guys would want it

in for pics remy, i am ready to pull trigger on other pair you posted pic of. need a 15% off a single pair or good ebates or something. i hate paying full retail.

Last edited:
New Balance really needs to get rid of that haggard yellow midsole option and replace it with a solid white midsole/black outsole.

I can confirm this per NB CS.  they said they have no plans to make larger sizes available at this time...which sucks since i'm an 11.5

Hey, anybody here who has Asics GL3 and can tell me how they compare in terms of sizing compared to NB models like 576, 670, 990?

If my GL3's are US12/CM29,5 should I get US11,5/CM29,5?

Hey, anybody here who has Asics GL3 and can tell me how they compare in terms of sizing compared to NB models like 576, 670, 990?
If my GL3's are US12/CM29,5 should I get US11,5/CM29,5?

Got GLIII but only nb 997/998.

My size is
GLIII - 8.5
998 - 7.5

Never tried other GLIII sizes before, but tried GLV 8. GLV 8 is too narrow for my high foot dorsal and slight wide foot. GLIII 8.5 seems a perfect match for me. So i doubt going 8 on GLIII will be any better.
Just for your ref

Back
Top Bottom