Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

3521117.gif

Last edited:
So I'm in the US, I ordered from Hanon, they gave me a tracking for Parcel Force. Will Parcel Force provide with a UPS or USPS tracking once its sent you?

Hi guys, I'm planning to cop the Colette x New Balance 580 (Classic) but I'm unsure about the sizing. I wear US11 for 998, but a recent 580 in US11 was a little too tight for me width-wise. Which size should I get?

Do British people have small feet? I never find a us13 on british sites, or anything UK 12 and up.

Hi guys, I'm planning to cop the Colette x New Balance 580 (Classic) but I'm unsure about the sizing. I wear US11 for 998, but a recent 580 in US11 was a little too tight for me width-wise. Which size should I get?
went w 11.5 in the Collette 580, usually wear 11.5 in 998, and i found it a tad snug with normal socks, but expect with a couple of wears and/or very thin socks, it'll be fine.

so if you order from END globally, they still basically charge you the same price as if you were paying UK tax?? actually it seems like a few bucks more. Which I assume means they pocket the difference.
I'm pretty sure end remove the VAT if you buy from their US site. They cater for international buyers very well

so if you order from END globally, they still basically charge you the same price as if you were paying UK tax?? actually it seems like a few bucks more. Which I assume means they pocket the difference.

I'm pretty sure end remove the VAT if you buy from their US site. They cater for international buyers very well

They remove VAT based on your shipping address. I have my US address saved in my login info and I usually use the UK site in GBP because it ends up being cheaper for me. After logging in the prices automatically deduct VAT.

What does the lower case "m" in the code mean before the model number?  For example m997TNY.  Is it "Men's?" I didnt see all men's models carry the m in the style code and I couldn't see the description in the link below so was hoping a NTer could help.  TIA. 

https://support.newbalance.com/hc/en-us/articles/210563528-What-do-the-model-numbers-mean- 
yes.... the shoes that start with "M" and followed by numbers means it's a Men's shoe....

FYI:  i've never seen a lower case "m" on a box only upper case M's. Shoes that start with an "M" and followed by numbers are either running or lifestyle shoes. Tthe letters at the end of the model number are the color code.... and if there's a number after the color code that's the version number

hope this helps

There are a lot of seconds floating around.
FYI - "seconds" don't necessarily mean "fake". the NB outlets consider ALL their shoes as "Seconds".

There are 3 types of legit "seconds"

- has a cosmetic blemish and didn't pass inspection

- was a "first" that was sent from a retail store to an outlet after it didn't sell at the retail store

- was an "add-on" at the end of a production run that was sent directly to the outlets

some "legit' seconds are really hard to tell. the NB boxes should all be marked with a "Factory Store" stamp in red ink but i'm told resellers have a way to remove the stamp mark from the box and sell as first run shoes.   

hope this helps 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom