Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Also i would assume they are Asia made as the Rev lite sole similar to other Asia made 997.5. The USA made 997.5 had absorb sole like ever other Miusa 998
I would think so too.  Revlite can be awesome...  it's much softer than abzorb but it kinda looks cheaper lolz

Can I get back the Purple color option for the NB1 998 
frown.gif
 I was working on it for the past few days
sick.gif

Last edited:
Messed around with the new NB1 options a little. I hope they get that new outsole up soon. I want to see about making a pair of linens with that new option. Might be kinda sick but it's hard to tell. I also hope that white blue outsole comes back. Made some RF joints that still look good, but would be better with a more white-based sole.

Update: just saw this pop up when selecting a sample design. Says it's sold out but I'm guessing it's just not ready yet.

Last edited:
i would buy that first one as is. was that the sample pic? may look into that. those rf ecp/mets joints not bad also.

Thanks, yeah was just messing around with easy ideas. Would really like to have a linen inspired pair though if the sole was right. The very top pair is the sample pair from their webpage and the next 2 down are my quick IDs.

def gonna hit up a couple pair on new wheel once i get good ebates and they get new soles worked out. i want that sample pair as is.

Last edited:
Sizing question. Does anyone think the NYC 997's fit .5 big compared to other 997's? I have that pair and the butterscotch in an 8.5 but the butterscotch seems way more snug.

Sizing question. Does anyone think the NYC 997's fit .5 big compared to other 997's? I have that pair and the butterscotch in an 8.5 but the butterscotch seems way more snug.
Butterscotch have more padding in the shoe compared to the NYCs so they are definitely more snug, but length-wise both are the same.

I have a narrow foot and sized down .5 in both and find they fit perfect.

Also, i go TTS in other 997s, and sized down half for the other Concepts 997s.

Last edited:
the butterscotch has leather behind the tongue with a cotton sockliner whereas the nyc 997 has leather on both interior parts. i guess that could change the way they fit

Back
Top Bottom