Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Because Kith releases popular old new balance colorways that have sold out.
Oh so I guess retroing older color ways has nothing to do with new balance? I'm bringing new news to this forum because everyone's just going to be talking about this premier release.... Also would like to know if anyone has any more info? We can discuss more than one topic unless that's all you can comprehend.

You can talk about anything NB related in this thread.  Saying Kith is going to start doing Kith Strikes again doesn't have much to do with NB.  He's dropped a handful of NB collabs but Asics is his banger.  You'd probably get a better response in the RF or Asics thread.  

You can talk about anything NB related in this thread.  Saying Kith is going to start doing Kith Strikes again doesn't have much to do with NB.  He's dropped a handful of NB collabs but Asics is his banger.  You'd probably get a better response in the RF or Asics thread.  

It's a older color way that NEW BALANCE released before if it was a Ronnie fieg collab that he designed them you would have a valid point of telling me not to post that here . No need to be a forum nazi about what's being asked

Do you have any idea what he's going to kith strike?
probably asics 
laugh.gif

Those Premier joints are cool but $220.. idk.. Although the midsole is fire.. and if they are gonna be kinda widely available, $220 is pushing it..

Premiers looking good but anything over $200 these days has me out. There's plenty of GRs that hit sales that look good too. I hope everyone flourishes on Saturday though :pimp:

If anyone misses I may be able to hook it up the weekend after, looks like my local spot is getting them

Back
Top Bottom