Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

(not my pic)

Just grabbed the 577ANN NAVY for 99 euros shipped from END with the SS15OFFER CODE! Very happy to find them for this steal price!!

Last edited:
finally was able to grab the flying the flag 577 from End. now I'm waiting on the m997DOL to have a price drop somewhere near 170...hopefully before summer

what?? WHAT!?!? 

BTW I cropped the code and instructions on what to do and I have already communicated with them if you are planning on trying to email them. 

Well aren't you having a nice 24 hours with your NB pickups? Congrats.

I saw people on IG saying it was just another fake contest for publicity. I wouldn't expect that from Hanon.

Well aren't you having a nice 24 hours with your NB pickups? Congrats.

I saw people on IG saying it was just another fake contest for publicity. I wouldn't expect that from Hanon.
yea just kids throwing temper tantrums because they didnt win. Why would Hanon throw a fake contest? lol they would just backdoor those 3 pairs. 

Shoutout to @needNiketf for posting this in the coupon thread, 40% off Black Market USA with code MOONMAN94. Just copped the mint 996 for $106 shipped. But for some reason I can't checkout through paypal so I had to input my cc.

Last edited:

yea just kids throwing temper tantrums because they didnt win. Why would Hanon throw a fake contest? lol they would just backdoor those 3 pairs. 
I dont  know the same reason a boutique by me ran a fake raffle and said winners were notified and back doored all their yeezy boost

So Clark, the only question is... you gonna customize those or what? Congrats on the come up. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom