Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

via chat:

Ronnie Fieg
12:25 PM
Why you guys worrying about these CNCPTS? I had Kith asics come out today

roll.gif
lmao, the asics do look good though haha

Anybody familiar with CNCPT'S customer service? Accidentally ordered some Command Forces during the madness... I just want to cancel that order, will they let me?

for those that missed out. Just keep your eyes on the site. They have done unannounced secret restocks an hour or two after releases.  I picked up my seals almost 2 hours after release - on an unannounced restock.

Anybody familiar with CNCPT'S customer service? Accidentally ordered some Command Forces during the madness... I just want to cancel that order, will they let me?
I would think cncpts would be ok with this if you called in, but this is a pretty crazy release so im not sure

for those that missed out. Just keep your eyes on the site. They have done unannounced secret restocks an hour or two after releases.  I picked up my seals almost 2 hours after release - on an unannounced restock.
SEALS also stayed up for awhile on that "deadstock" portion of the site they had. They upped the price a bit but they were available awhile after release.

what is the shopify trick? heard of it but still never figured out what it was
Dont clear your cart, just hit back and then click the checkout button again. Keep trying that

SEALS also stayed up for awhile on that "deadstock" portion of the site they had. They upped the price a bit but they were available awhile after release.

Dont clear your cart, just hit back and then click the checkout button again. Keep trying that
You don't even have to do that you can just refresh at the Stock Problems page over & over again

Holy **** just got through on a size 9! Trick is to keep adding to cart. Don't apply changes if it says sold out. Just click add to cart and if sold out go back and add again!

No on the initial release or the 2nd release. they sold out in 30 minutes.    They did re-stocks on both after all sizes were listed as sold out. I even posted it up here on the site.  They did a FSR restock.

The C-Notes stayed up for quite a bit, thought. But the SEALS flew, no pun intended. hehe

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom