Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

There's 25% off Crooked Tongues with code 'Mayday25', a few NBs on there including 998CH, 998 pool blues, 997 etc.

Edit: Works on sale stuff too

Last edited:
Today , I like these better than the navy ones.
Match with everything and look fresher

these just came in, the quality is really up there. the grey is short haired suede or maybe nubuck, really soft and looks good in person.

no hype on these but I like em
nthat.gif

Copped for $47 off eBay with that special $15 eBay coupon they gave out last month, the total was $33 and change shipped. I'll take it.

Sorry if I'm late but any info on Cherry blossoms?

Saw my dude thick talking about it in uh supreme thread and they are fire

It was the 576's, here's a pair I found. Anyone come across a size 10 let me know. These got sentimental value. Copped them with my first pay check from my first job and the Belly soundtrack on cassette tape... damn, that was 1998 and I remember that like it was yesterday..lol. 
that pair you have pictured is a womans 576 as the toe box wraps dif. but yes those CWs were very nice. GL finding those around, id love some myself especially the purple and teal

Went by New Balance New York today and they still had a few sizes of the Grand Anse 1600's.

First time rocking new balance 999 elite gfr today and noticed these little cracks on grey paint on right shoe innerside midsole.
Will they chip and crack like jordan 3s ?

Back
Top Bottom