Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

mean.gif
mean.gif

you guys are silly haha, well good luck to everyone tomorrow, i find the ugly so i wont be going after them! 

I'm strapped for cash or else I'd take a shot at buying them. Broke partially because I got some NB 999BNV off ebay for $80 a few days ago. These have to be of my favorite colorways on any new balance to date. 

iphone pic for now. better pics to come.

Looks like only around 20 pairs on eBay of the Hypercats. Maybe the 1 pair 1 ticket thing is the way to go? Anyone going to try online?

Hopefully I get lucky online, I think they're pretty sweet. good luck to everyone who wants a pair!

Looks like only around 20 pairs on eBay of the Hypercats. Maybe the 1 pair 1 ticket thing is the way to go? Anyone going to try online?

Bodega did a really good job with this release. It amazes me that more stores don't implement a ticket system or a list reservation system. Granted, instead of lining up for the actual sneakers, people will line up for a ticket or to put their name on a list. However, that can easily be solved by randomly announcing during the day that ticketing has begun.

Last edited:
Doh. Did not read correctly and saw the PM. Well, probably going to miss out on this release.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom