Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Thinking about picking up the 1300s in gray/navy/red how do they fit? Is it worth the 160 dollars? This will be my first time buying the 1300s. Thanks in advance for any feedback

Thinking about picking up the 1300s in gray/navy/red how do they fit? Is it worth the 160 dollars? This will be my first time buying the 1300s. Thanks in advance for any feedback
TTS...I like them, a lot... They're on zappos for $113 tho....

Last edited:
If you're not in a hurry to get the 1300GGOs, I'd maybe wait til Karmaloop posts them up, they almost always have a coupon code going

If you're not in a hurry to get the 1300GGOs, I'd maybe wait til Karmaloop posts them up, they almost always have a coupon code going
No I'm not. It was bw these and the asics gel lyte iii, but pull the trigger on the asics because they were 60 dollars cheaper. Hope I don't regret it when the asics arrive. Thanks for your input.

Id try that out on a GR pair before trying on anything else. All in all, I wouldnt take apart my shoes.

got some pickups comin, excited to take some professional photos with my new Canon

Pic from a few days ago, got these two in the mail on the same day. Im thinking Im good on tan shoes for a minute (notice recent AM1 pickup). 
laugh.gif

Just got in the new 1300GGB and just ordered the 1300GGO with a $30 coupon off newbalance.com (one time use). Now I just need the 998GGO (or Pebble Blues if they pop up in my size) and the invincible 1400's...and maybe another pair of Jcrew 1400's...lol

Shoot, I have no clue. Most of the time there's like no rhyme or reason but I'll go to NB every few days and look in this thread.

Back
Top Bottom