Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

VAT should already be included in their price, so customers outside of UK/EU will be looking at around 20% savings.

I'd do terrible things for a pair of Kennedy 999's in a size 13.​
Those are going for an arm and a leg in my size :rolleyes

VAT should already be included in their price, so customers outside of UK/EU will be looking at around 20% savings.
Thanks for the info

I just did a quick calculation using hanon's numbers, and pretty sure these will be 100 GBP plus shipping without the VAT.

Is there a link to the Hanon NB shoes? All I see is the August 29 notice of drop date and time?  Where are you seeing the price?  

:lol: their website is still down. hopefully the US release will be easier for you guys. Don't see a lot of hype around this shoe in the US.

any luck for anyone? i had my size 8.5 but then i had to switch from using my credit card to paypal and i guess it was too late for that cart emptied. 

Better or best, it still doesn't change my opinion. They're nice, but nothing I can't find in a similar format elsewhere. When you compare 1500 collabs to the likes of Provider, Solebox, Mita, etc., these Hanons, in my opinion, fail in comparison so, to me, they look like a typical GR. Still nice, but nothing I'd be overly ecstatic about. Yes, there's been simple collaborations this year and of the 4 you posted, I purchased none of them. Not because of their limited release or availability, but because I either didn't like the color-blocking or already had something similar. The sales of the Burn Rubbers speak for themselves. Regardless, your view and others obviously is different...
Just a few examples of both bold & simple 1500 colorways that have more of a collaboration feel in my opinion...

While we're on the Hanon release, check out the manufacturing process...

Also, here are some nice GR 1500s for the Fall. To me, the Hanons look like they could easily be placed along with them as a trio...

Can you please provide more info on the first two pairs pictured?

I assume collabos with Provider & Solebox respectively?

Release dates/year, availability, price range, etc? Thank you.

providers and nazar eyes are from years ago. long sold out of course, and id say over the last two years, prices on 1500s in general have blown up. it's crazy. when people finally started to realize quality of NBs, the scarcer kicks just shot up in value. i sold my providers a while back for low $400 i think, plus shipping to a guy overseas. Now I think they go for $500+. nazars are probably in the $600+ range along with purple devils.
i didnt think the hanons were that special, but i went after them because of the early reports they got the shape down right again. the original made in UK 1500 mold broke even before those providers came out. the shape has only gotten worse over the years, basically looking exactly like china mades like the nice kicks. im sad to hear early reports that the final production of the hanons might be that same bulbous shape. we'll see i guess when more pics surface.
the hanons ended up being 100 gbp to US customers. i opted for the cheaper shipping. my card is showing a charge of $182.47

providers and nazar eyes are from years ago. long sold out of course, and id say over the last two years, prices on 1500s in general have blown up. it's crazy. when people finally started to realize quality of NBs, the scarcer kicks just shot up in value. i sold my providers a while back for low $400 i think, plus shipping to a guy overseas. Now I think they go for $500+. nazars are probably in the $600+ range along with purple devils.
i didnt think the hanons were that special, but i went after them because of the early reports they got the shape down right again. the original made in UK 1500 mold broke even before those providers came out. the shape has only gotten worse over the years, basically looking exactly like china mades like the nice kicks. im sad to hear early reports that the final production of the hanons might be that same bulbous shape. we'll see i guess when more pics surface.
the hanons ended up being 100 gbp to US customers. i opted for the cheaper shipping. my card is showing a charge of $182.47

Thank you sir. Much appreciated!

anything can happen, but i wouldnt hold my breath waiting for a stateside release. whether or not it's a gr or collab, UK made 1500s never release here.

^Kind of far-fetched to start calling it a ripoff of something that really didn't scream "Original" in the first place. Other than being made In England, the shoe's color-blocking wasn't anything special or exclusive. Even then, the Norse Projects utilized green hues with hunter & mint green while the teaser photo appears to use more on blue with turquoise/teal. No need to jump the gun...

touche. forgot about the CT3 and 4. those were awful so i blocked them from my memory lol. yes, those made it to various US stockists. i guess there is some hope then.
orders shipped out on monday, so i imagine pairs will pop up on ebay stateside soon as well.

Back
Top Bottom