Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Lace swap!!!

200 nah I'll pass on those til I see them hit the sales rack like all the 990s did

ya its a bit much but considering how many people pay 200+ for crap nike and jb with **** materials than this is still a no brainer. And I wouldn't wait for any sale racks unless your size 11+. Don't forget the grey 990s were pretty limited so I wouldn't be surprised if these were slightly limited as well

200 nah I'll pass on those til I see them hit the sales rack like all the 990s did
I can hope that that happens.

When I saw they had been released I had to secure a pair of the gray for sentimental reasons.  I will probably pick up  a pair for my Dad as well.  It has a similar sentimental value to me the original 990 Grey anniv. model did.

I predict these are going to be pretty popular but if they hit the sale racks that means I can double up, so score either way!
Just about every GR release I've wanted has gone on sale, so idc because Im sure these will go on sale too

Does anyone have Info on these navy 997's? I'd be more interested in those than the grey pair

So the Grey 997's are dropping officially the 18th, then the Navy's... then the "Premium" black ones. Those premium ones are going to be out of the ball park price range for most of those complaining on the Grey's and Navy's... 
laugh.gif

Does anyone have Info on these navy 997's? I'd be more interested in those than the grey pair
Supposedly in March

So the Grey 997's are dropping officially the 18th, then the Navy's... then the "Premium" black ones. Those premium ones are going to be out of the ball park price range for most of those complaining on the Grey's and Navy's... :lol:
Got any pics of the premium black ones? Would like to see how they look like

Back
Top Bottom