Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

when is the national parks pack dropping?
Most places have not gotten their pairs yet. You will see them at pretty much every NB account within a few weeks to a month. Your best bet is to hold out until you can get 'em for under retail with a coupon, whichever pair your looking for.

Everybody is staying inside on this frigid day...

M1500BOR x Pugs

follow @TEAMNB for awesome pics and chances to win free NB stuff. 

if you wear 13 in 998, you should stick with 13 in 1600 as well, the only time id say youd be good with a 12 would be in 1300. hope that helps man
alright cool thanks for the help guys!

awesome customs up there fo****zles and love the pugs remedy
laugh.gif

that was a good deal on the 997 at ecapcity for $180 shipped

Last edited:
I wonder if NB plans on adding any models to the customizable list. It'd be so awesome to have the 1500 customizable, made in the USA . Man I'd spend some money let me tell you. Thought I heard something about the 580 being the next one a while back. Anyone heard anything on this subject at all?

Last edited:
Hey guys

I have a 9.5 in STA 1500 that is way too big on me, so if anyone needs a pair for retail PM me

Last edited:

Found a DS pair of 1500MJC from a french dude.

600USD
sick.gif
 and he isnt budging.

yay or nay?
The MJC are nice, but honestly... it's up to you. You can accept or deny that price. $600 is crazy and I'd never spend that on those, but ultimately it's all about how many bills you're willing to part with. I don't see a ton of MJC pop up, especially deadstock pairs. But $600 is just ridiculous.

anybody in NY? looking for a shop to grab some GR's and collabs when they release... other than kith please and thank you

Wait... 997's dropped then links were pulled?? Busy with work all day and I missed out on this?! 
mean.gif

Found a DS pair of 1500MJC from a french dude.

600USD
sick.gif
 and he isnt budging.

yay or nay?
The MJC are nice, but honestly... it's up to you. You can accept or deny that price. $600 is crazy and I'd never spend that on those, but ultimately it's all about how many bills you're willing to part with. I don't see a ton of MJC pop up, especially deadstock pairs. But $600 is just ridiculous.
Ive only seen one other pair in my size and that pair was used (nearly beat) and went for $450~ 
sick.gif

Euro conversion is a killa. 6 bills is beyond ridic, but im still tempted when this tax money comes in 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom