Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Got my 1600 fire reds... Its bright, not dull like the blue 1600. Might scoop up the blacks since 1600s havent released in years. Dont be afraid to size up .5 if some of you are inbetween sizes. If the j crew 1400 cranberry where this bright id buy 2 pairs.

Apparently these 996's just came out. They're pretty nice.

new-balance-996gl-1-630x420.jpg

new-balance-996gl-6-630x420.jpg

new-balance-996gl-4-630x420.jpg

new-balance-996gl-5-630x420.jpg

Source: http://www.highsnobiety.com/2012/10/11/new-balance-m996gl-fall-2012/

Loving those 996s up there. Also just another heads up for those still hunting, it looks like Capsule Toronto are releasing the West 580s and UCLA pack this Saturday. Might want to hit them up to see if they are releasing online or taking phone orders.

^^ they stated in one of their instagram pictures that they would put what sizes were available online after the in-store purchases, not too sure if phone orders will be allowed. Hate that they don't communicate all the information on one page and one has to dig through twitter, facebook, instagram and website to get the full story

I have also heard things about him from a few people from NY... I don't pass judgement based on what others say though... I enjoy what he drops for the most part. He has grinded hard and is trying to grow his personal brand. Usually, when you are all about your business, you will rub a few people the wrong way..
Its one thing to rub a few people the wrong way, its quite another when a STRONG MAJORITY of people feel the same way about someone.  

Its one thing to rub a few people the wrong way, its quite another when a STRONG MAJORITY of people feel the same way about someone.  

stuff it. you don't know ronnie, yet you judge him based off of what you refer to as a "strong majority" say. grow up.

anyway, those 996's are great. even though i have so many grey shoes, those are still so very tempting.

heyyoh

been shopping for a first pair for a min
went to the mall last weekend and a nb store to checkout some pairs first hand.
I was pretty shocked at the limited models places carried, so i guess im buying online...
(digg quality on all i saw so I'm sure imma be cool)
wheres best places to buy online??, i shop but dont pull the trigger thinking theres better out there.

specifically into them 565's :smokin

^thanks fam. That's the problem with people.. So willing to follow what others say rather than form their own opinions. None of us will probably get the chance to meet him and its easy to criticize over the Internet. I don't know him, neither does anyone else besides Adam Zee. MJ is rumored to be a jerk also... Does that make you not want to buy his shoes also? What about Kobe? Lebron?

anybody got a lead on the farmers market?  I seen Size said in a few days, good will out has a few sizes for an absurd amount.... any help would be a good look--thanks.

hanon, sneakersnstuff, capsule, end, the goodwill out are the only ones that come to mind at the moment
Thanks seems like those sites are putting whats left over from what ever doesnt sell thats the likelyhood of those chances. i pray i can get my hands on a  pair some how. If anyone else got info please share. thanks

kith website is a joke..... how many does he put online in each size... one? garbage!!!!! ok, tried untill 8:08 and finally showed up in my cart and i got a pair. i take that back ronnie, ha ha. sooooo excited. makes me think about the blue steels if i had just kept trying after a few minutes if the same thing woulda happened. guess ill try it on the next release as well. sz 10, cant wait!!!!!!

Last edited:
Yep another joke of a release. It wasn't put up for at least a minute after 11 and clicked on it immediately and both my sizes were gone. :stoneface:

I don't know but they posted atleast 16 pairs on a picture that were probably instore that were 9-9.5 sizes. They put up the jacket first which was tricky of them but I've only lucked out once before with the grey nicekick asics

anybody got a lead on the farmers market?  I seen Size said in a few days, good will out has a few sizes for an absurd amount.... any help would be a good look--thanks.

WestNYC said they were trying to get them in, I want them but the over sea prices are crazy, they'll come in due time

kith website is a joke..... how many does he put online in each size... one? garbage!!!!! ok, tried untill 8:08 and finally showed up in my cart and i got a pair. i take that back ronnie, ha ha. sooooo excited. makes me think about the blue steels if i had just kept trying after a few minutes if the same thing woulda happened. guess ill try it on the next release as well. sz 10, cant wait!!!!!!
i feel super lucky. shout out to everybody that got their pairs too. i also got a size 10. so maybe he puts a couple sizes of each up. there is only 300 pairs all together though.

i feel super lucky. shout out to everybody that got their pairs too. i also got a size 10. so maybe he puts a couple sizes of each up. there is only 300 pairs all together though.
really?! no wonder i struck out. lol. where does it say the total amount was 300?

Kith release are literally like playing the lottery. I think only 1 size 12 was up for order.

Kithnyc comes through again for me. You have to be fast and error free. Do a little homework to see how the site works so you aren't fumbling come game time. I like kithnyc's website far better than any of the other avenues to cop shoes from. They never crash and they give you instant results instead of a false sense of hope.

Congrats to all who copped! Now if I could just get the WESTNYC joints........:nerd:

Back
Top Bottom