Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Kind of disappointing that no one noticed that the picture above is a fake pebble blue 998.

I guess that's how dudes are on Ebay selling fake NBs and still getting positive feedback from it.

This:

Does not look like this:
everyone should literally rep this man

Sharing again for today, On-hand :lol:

On-feet:

Last edited:
They gave mow free shipping... I just asked why they took the Pebble Blues off the site. Also, I called like 10 J.Crew stores. I guess they felt bad. Lol.
Ahh I see I still got free shipping as well lol. But I got my pebble blue as well :D

If im a sz 8.5 in most NBs like the 999 and 998, would a sz 9.5 be too big in 670? I hear they run really tight, and in most kicks a sz 9 is TTS for me. Thanks in advance guys!

mints being released anywhere else in the US? looking to double up from last weeks release. i heard they were only released in store and online... is that it?

Not sure if I might have missed something in the thread or if they just went up, but the Pebble Blue 998 (and 4 others) are on the J. Crew website and it says 'in stock'.

Is this a bad thing?  Do you have an option for getting it sooner?
Personally, a 2 week wait for a quality pair is nothing.  

at what point do I say it's a bad thing? I was just adding info to the quote which says it is in stock.

at what point do I say it's a bad thing? I was just adding info to the quote which says it is in stock.
I ASKED you simply because I know people are doing phone/email orders and maybe you know if they're getting faster shipping.

Wasn't putting words in your mouth at any time. Cool it.

Last edited:

Not sure if I might have missed something in the thread or if they just went up, but the Pebble Blue 998 (and 4 others) are on the J. Crew website and it says 'in stock'.
Just ordered a pair. Let's hope for the best.

Back
Top Bottom