Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

:pimp:
1000003040.jpg

I hate it when I don’t know if I want them or I want the deal more :lol:

I won’t find them for that price again

Been here all the time haha. Don't know how to explain trying to rationalize the situation without going in-depth about it, but I just ask myself how many times I'd wear it, and if I would just be as interested if it was still fully available and at retail price. That, and whether I'd spend that same money on another pair I'd much rather have later down the road.

I feel you but I never factor in how many times I’ll wear a shoe. I know I won’t wear them as much as my work shoes unfortunately.

Only thing stopping me from buying them now is the description “ this is the mr993v1”.

they’re no longer labeled as Core. Also I wonder if these are cheaper materials (not pigskin suede).

IMG_2231.jpeg

I feel you but I never factor in how many times I’ll wear a shoe. I know I won’t wear them as much as my work shoes unfortunately.

Only thing stopping me from buying them now is the description “ this is the mr993v1”.

they’re no longer labeled as Core. Also I wonder if these are cheaper materials (not pigskin suede).

IMG_2231.jpeg

Good call-out! I noticed this a while ago. I guess even if that's the case, the price is definitely solid at the very least haha.

DAMN IT. I've been eyeing these to eventually buy, and I missed out! You guys think that if I order a wide width, I can exchange it for my standard size at my nearby NB flagship store without the price being adjusted?

Not sure if there’s any differences other than widths and size conversion, but women’s wide (D) = men’s standard (D)

IMG_1413.jpeg

Last edited:

IMG_2231.jpeg
MR993V2 incoming???😆

My size is gone in those 993's but was this close to coping a pair at retail neing that my "by da door" core 990v3's are howling , good to know there is a possibility to get em under retail.

Back
Top Bottom