Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

nb still uses Queue It? What a god awful system, can't believe they're still using the same thing since the early kawhi leonard NB drops.

triple-h-disgusted.gif

Or if anyone has 2 10.5 (since airmax1dude asked first :D) in the rosewater and feels like helping out a poor Canadian my dms are open

I think I saw someone post these or something similar but, stumbled upon these while scouring eBay for cheap 580s. Got both for less than a bill. Loud....maybe even kind of ugly but I love them. Reminds me of the 00s 580s that drew me further into NBs when I was in highschool/college

580v2
1000007644.jpg

1000007647.jpg

1000007645.jpg

1000007646.jpg

nb still uses Queue It? What a god awful system, can't believe they're still using the same thing since the early kawhi leonard NB drops.

I actually prefer it. I've had some decent luck with it so far. Lapis, Carhartt, Jjjjound 991, Auralee and now Azul

yea some people actually have luck with it, but very few. I don't think i've ever NOT have a queue more than 1 hr on this queue it system. And i know snipes and several other retailers use it. Its just terrible for me.

L every which way possible for the Medusas 😂😂 I’m glad I worked out a deal on the Rosewaters last week smh. Big sizes FLEW

Back
Top Bottom