Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Of the popular NB designers/creatives, JFG has fallen off the most, IMHO. His best design, to me, is the Outside Clothes 990v3 BY FAR.

Salehe and Action Bronson have been consistent.

Reactions: mkj
$187 shipped with code extra15. Not the best price, but about as low as I remember seeing these. Displayed sizes are UK. Looks like biggest is US 10.5.

This is about as low as its gonna get for the OG Sivasdescalzo had a sale over the weekend for additional 10% off if you bought two or more. They came out to $182 shipped.

The Top 2 cws for the 991v2 in my book are the Nimbus Clouds and Vintage Sports. The #1 and #2 between these often shifts from each other lol!

The first Grey cw would be solid as my third favorite though.

Of the popular NB designers/creatives, JFG has fallen off the most, IMHO. His best design, to me, is the Outside Clothes 990v3 BY FAR.

Salehe and Action Bronson have been consistent.
you’d never guess who manages jfg collabs/enables him - none other than TROTTERMAN

I really liked the Belly themed 990v4. I love the outro pair. Love the Keisha pair too

But I typically like simple black colorways to be honest.

Today : m990wt6

20240704_180857.jpg

Back
Top Bottom