Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

There are a LOT of mad hectic 580s, some are worth a ton while others are worth not a lot at all. Any pic of the one you'd be trading for?

which hectics. id say seals are better tha. jay's and 580 would be bonus

new jcrew are great (both pair) trust me :smile:

btw know of a 8.5 mojito that can probly be had for under $250 me if interested (not mine)

Just so you know that dude you're buying from doesn't really have a clue what he's talking about. Those are the undftd x colette x lajmc 580s from last year, still a dope shoe, although they are worth about only 200 DS for a sz10. Pass as DS pairs seem to sell for about 150 and even lower on average. As far as the cncpts go they sell for around 200-260 DS. Hope this helps dude.

Last edited:
Just so you know that dude you're buying from doesn't really have a clue what he's talking about. Those are the undftd x colette x lajmc 580s from last year, still a dope shoe, although they are worth about only 200 DS for a sz10. Pass as DS pairs seem to sell for about 150 and even lower on average. As far as the cncpts go they sell for around 200-260 DS. Hope this helps dude.

I agree with the bold statement, but I would do the trade.

Considering that you're willing to part with your XI, it's likely that you will get the best value for them right now since a lot of unauthorized Jordans are flooding the market (and JB might retro those XI again in the future). Moreover, as time passes, it'll be more difficult for you to find those NBs NIB at such prices because NB doesn't retro collabs/packs.

I NEED TO MAKE THE TRIP TO FLIGHT CLUB TO SELL OFF SOME NIKES.

ANYONE EVER HAVE EXPERIENCE SELLING RUNNERS THERE?

THINKING OF UNLOADING MY EXTRA CURRY 15HUNNA AND THOSE NEON ASICS THAT JUS DROPPED

Thanks NT for coming through, I'm not really concern about the XI.
I wasn't sure on whether $100 was too much or sufficient.

One last request given the pictures nothing sticks out as fake or variant?

Again thanks for all the response.

Thanks NT for coming through, I'm not really concern about the XI.
I wasn't sure on whether $100 was too much or sufficient.

One last request given the pictures nothing sticks out as fake or variant?

Again thanks for all the response.
na, youre golden my dude. make it happen

Oh yeah 100% take that trade, I was just giving dude apprx market value based off eBay/ FB groups for consideration. I don't buy Jordan's at all (GASP guess I'm not a legit "sneakerhead") so I didn't really know the value of the XIs but they'll retro 100% in the future and that's a fact.

Since your just getting into NBs ill give you a warning, there are more fakes out there than I have ever seen before. Both of the pairs your trading for are totally legit so your good on that. But if someone offers you a insanely low price or an auction seems too cheap to believe, then chances are it is. Don't be afraid to post pics here for an LC. The amount of times in the last month alone that I've seen fakes sell for 150-250 is absurd, makes me sick that these scammers are getting away with this BS off of unsuspecting buyers.

Last edited:
na, youre golden my dude. make it happen

Hopefully the trade goes through and I'll keep you guys posted.

Oh yeah 100% take that trade, I was just giving dude apprx market value based off eBay/ FB groups for consideration. I don't buy Jordan's at all (GASP guess I'm not a legit "sneakerhead") so I didn't really know the value of the XIs but they'll retro 100% in the future and that's a fact.

Since your just getting into NBs ill give you a warning, there are more fakes out there than I have ever seen before. Both of the pairs your trading for are totally legit so your good on that. But if someone offers you a insanely low price or an auction seems too cheap to believe, then chances are it is. Don't be afraid to post pics here for an LC. The amount of times in the last month alone that I've seen fakes sell for 150-250 is absurd, makes me sick that these scammers are getting away with this BS off of unsuspecting buyers.

Thanks for the input, unfortunately I already got dupe with a fake Japanimation (pink). Took the L & donate that pair instead.
IF these goes through it will be my 3rd & 4th pair of NBs.

I finally broke down and paid $180 for the Burgundy 990s.  Just had to have em and missed out on the 4th of july sale at feature.  
frown.gif

Anyone have more information on when the Barber pack will release? Supposedly in 2014 but any exact dates?

For anyone who ordered with UBIQ x NB 1600 "The Benjamin" off of UBIQ's website, has your card been charged? When i first placed the order, it was taken out and then it disappeared. It's been missing now for almost 2 weeks and I'm a bit confused. Any help?

For anyone who ordered with UBIQ x NB 1600 "The Benjamin" off of UBIQ's website, has your card been charged? When i first placed the order, it was taken out and then it disappeared. It's been missing now for almost 2 weeks and I'm a bit confused. Any help?
Maybe you can call and ask the store?

i know, i know, its a shot in the dark.

Does anyone here have any love for the 990v3? Personally, I think they're a pretty strong silhouette among New Balance's catalogue, even though they're not a "retro" model. I'm actually thinking about picking up the predominantly grey pair. The only thing making me hesitate is the $150 price point.

Back
Top Bottom