Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Bless wit a pair for retail since u got some many pairs for no reason lol. I can understand buyin an extra pair to keep on ice or maybe sell but 12 pairs? Come on now

If I had pairs still, I might do that. None of those 12 were for resell...they were all accounted for prior to me picking up the pairs. I knew the approximate number of pairs that Ubiq had before the release...Mentioned it to some of my associates from outside of Philly, and did the leg work.

Favor for a favor. When I can help out, I do. I probably should have mentioned something in this room though, to be honest...that's my bad.

have been able to stay disciplined since picking up the GNRS a few weeks ago. must save up money.

but those damb 13hunnaCLs

15% off $100+ sale at Premier.  Use code 15FREEDOM.  

Gotta support a great shop from the hometown.  :pimp: :pimp:

Last edited:
Gotta support a great shop from the hometown.  :pimp: :pimp:
Premier is one of the best shops. PERIOD. Seriously if you guys are looking to pick up any NBs on sale I can't recommend them any higher. Fantastic and friendly customer service, even when **** is totally hectic and phone lines are running off the hook for a hyped drop.

Premier is one of the best shops. PERIOD. Seriously if you guys are looking to pick up any NBs on sale I can't recommend them any higher. Fantastic and friendly customer service, even when **** is totally hectic and phone lines are running off the hook for a hyped drop.
Yes they are! Cool people.

Got these in today...Shoutout to the dude that posted the Nordstrom sale a few days ago. Was finally able to get the 996s for like $70. Burgundy 990s are beautiful in person....

Got these in today...Shoutout to the dude that posted the Nordstrom sale a few days ago. Was finally able to get the 996s for like $70. Burgundy 990s are beautiful in person....
damn look at those sheets!

Back
Top Bottom