Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Man, I've been waiting for NB 996 "RRG" to price drop under $100 for about a month now. A lot of online stores still has a FSR even with a $40 discount.

Does anybody know where I can get this for under $100?

Last edited:
Alright, just bought my first pair of NB from Packershoes.  I hope I did well, I went ahead with the 1500 for $80.  I struck out on trying to get the 1400xInvincible and have been contemplating on getting the 1700xBeauty & Youth, but I figured $80 isn't all that bad especially for the grey/red color scheme that I've been contemplating about.  It was either the 999 or 1600.  

Ordered 1300 ggb's from packer then i found out end was having a sale so i had to order the last county fair :lol: . Didnt make the mistake of ordering the wrong size like last time :smokin

Finally went ahead and bought a pair of the 1500EBNs. Been looking at this shoe since it came out, but never went ahead and actually bought it. $110 shipped though from Packer seemed like too good of a deal though. Couldn't pass them up again.

Last edited:
Nope, I think most of us have passed on them- and for cheap. I've passed on them for like $70, so its up to you. But don't let the collab/name fool you- these were never really sought after, so keep that in mind when you try to make a deal ($100-120 for a new pair). The black pair should go about the same too
Thanks, repped. It's good to hear they aren't really sought after, I really like em (not because of the branding). That heather grey looks awesome in my opinion, that's why I've also considered these 574s as well. I'm just not sure about the color blocking on em.

Both toothpaste 1500s are so lovely, I would do terrible things for a pair :smokin

Last edited:
Got these at my local spot in Houston for $45 because of their end of the season sale. The leather on these is bananas. Can't wait to break them out. More pics will follow perhaps.

Last edited:
What sizes do they have left?
This was their last pair in my size 8. That's why they were so cheap, if there was one pair left then it was $50 with an additional 20% off for Memorial Day. Almost bought these for retail a few months back but decided to wait and it ended up working out in my favor.

Hey just wondering where do you guys buy your NBs, absolutely no local stores carry NBs other than a few 574s cause NBs are non-existent where I live, so what are some good online stores?

We have a special exclusive from YCMC for the dark grey/china blue New Balance 999 Elite and a few nice sizes are $50 off retail with FREE ship included!

Coupon Code: KDNB30 (Take extra $30 off sale price for this particular NB style ONLY and get FREE ship; expires 6/8/2013 at 11:59 pm ET)

via kicksdeals.com $69.97 shipped

Last edited:
each comes with 4 toothbrushes , have all 8 of mine DS :lol:

tuna -- go with these ones . you're not going to find them under 100$ right now though

I want those NB 996 "RRG" BAD, but I'm going to take my chances and wait for them to drop below $100.

And 4 toothbrushes/shoes? Are they for your teeth or to clean the shoes?

Back
Top Bottom