Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Underwhelming in hand when compared to other V3’s this year but still decent.
66864374-8884-4320-92E8-CAC58124173C.jpeg

Do you recommend spraying NB’s with a suede protector?

On the fence as I remember spraying a pair of v3s a few years back and over saturating the suede. I couldn’t tell if it actually worked to protect the material from dirt, water tbh as I ended up wearing them a lot

On the fence as I remember spraying a pair of v3s a few years back and over saturating the suede. I couldn’t tell if it actually worked to protect the material from dirt, water tbh as I ended up wearing them a lot
I have yet to suede protect any of my New Balance, but I know I should. I have been running that risk for well over 15 years wearinf New Balance shoes, but I have yet to mess any of them up, save for 1 or 2 pairs I used as beaters. Anyone else recommend a good suede protector?

I used to use crep spray but haven’t sprayed anything in years. I usually just tend to wear the suede/nubuck material when it’s not wet/rainy & im fine. A clean up job every blue moon has been sufficient. Leather pairs I just wear nowadays because… leather. Used to care but haven’t felt the need in years. Maybe I have too many shoes or just figured things wear down with age & to just enjoy while they are wearable.

Back
Top Bottom