Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

the soles look off too, kind of like cleats esp in that last flick.

The more I see those Invincible joints, the less I like them for my own use.  The concept, materials and craftsmanship are definitely appreciated, but I don't think that's a look I could pull off.  

I feel the same way. I was planning to buy these but after those detailed pics I'm not sure anymore : (

exactly!

Stunna, I love 1400s- so those J Crew joints go without saying.... but those NiceKicks 1500s are one of my favorites :wow: I need to find those in a 12 for under $200 (those are one of my last pairs Im really after, everything else are fetching crazy prices)

sz 9.5 Nice Kicks 1500, as well as sz 9.5 Mojito, is on top of my list too. I'm just patiently waiting for a reasonable price.

hey guys i know this has been asked before but i just need to make sure before i shell out cash on them

so both the steel blue and navy seal 999s run a .5 big? i wear a 10 in 1500 and 998s 

thinking about selling my milans to have money towards them since i dont see myself really wearing them meh. been in box for over a month now  

hey guys i know this has been asked before but i just need to make sure before i shell out cash on them

so both the steel blue and navy seal 999s run a .5 big? i wear a 10 in 1500 and 998s 

thinking about selling my milans to have money towards them since i dont see myself really wearing them meh. been in box for over a month now  
999s are roomier. I have a 999 true to size,  and yet you still get about almost half an inch space. If you go for thick socks,sticking to your size should be fine, albeit snugfit go .5 down

999s are roomier. I have a 999 true to size,  and yet you still get about almost half an inch space. If you go for thick socks,sticking to your size should be fine, albeit snugfit go .5 down
ahh thats the thing, i dont really wear thick socks i guess? haha crap now im not sure :[ lol. i guess ill see what others say, thanks for the reply! repped 

Go with the same size on your 998s as you do with your 999, different toebox but I think the sizing is still the same.

couple months ago we did a sizing chart survey, it's in my sig, hopefully it helps you if not PM me, last thing you want to do is spend a lot of money and not 100% happy

just swooped some 996s for 29.99 at the nordstrom rack :smokin

now those look nice...i picked up some nice navy 565's the other day from my local rack...may have to go searching again...
yeah, i saw the navy 565's.. i grabbed some grey/burgundy and navy/white 1300's as well but decided to not swoop. seems like NR got a huge shipment of NBs

Last edited:
Yo what's good guys I kno I don't post but oh well. I'm lookin for nb x hanon 1500 or nb x sneakerfreaker 998 size 8.5 or 9. I can trade asics x rf "kicks" 8.5 ds or ill jus sell em n use that to purchase.

Yo what's good guys I kno I don't post but oh well. I'm lookin for nb x hanon 1500 or nb x sneakerfreaker 998 size 8.5 or 9. I can trade asics x rf "kicks" 8.5 ds or ill jus sell em n use that to purchase.
knicks arent worth the rate chosen few or tassies are going for. good luck.

No Buying, Selling, Trading... Take it to pm or post a classified. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom