Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Seller confused delivered to goat 🤔

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221026-140143.jpg
    Screenshot_20221026-140143.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 188
I ordered the white and Blue 550 from FTL and look how they sent them. No shoe box and I’m a brown box.. has anybody else experienced this?? Thinking about taking them back honestly. The shoes are in hood shape. Idk.

94DDF3CA-9514-4F7A-866B-FC4C47CF5568.jpeg
FTL must've sent your order from one of Footlocker stores. Either the store didn't have the original box anymore, or simply lazy worker. If you paid full price, I personally would return it. I'd be pissed if I pay full price for something that don't come with everything. It's like buying brand new car, but no carseats?

The box means a lot to some of us.

I’m ok with the box lid off but no box, ehh.
I’ll look another pair with the box.
i used to have that mindset but more so during my OD days of Jordan face boxes silver/pink SB boxes and of course collabs. Now I dont mind. I'd be more pissed if extras such as laces and hang tags are missing

How would u describe good shape?

Honestly who cares about the box just wear the shoes
Now with kids and budget I mostly flip pairs I already have for new pairs want. The OG box almost always helps them sell in my experience. And if you use the boxes to help stack and organize your kicks it could be a big deal.

The box means a lot to some of us.

I’m ok with the box lid off but no box, ehh.
I’ll look another pair with the box.
Facts. A lot of these places won't let you return without a box. If the paid for the complete product and that includes a box, I want the box. Shouldn't even be a discussion. If half my kicks had no box keeping track would be annoying.

Now with kids and budget I mostly flip pairs I already have for new pairs want. The OG box almost always helps them sell in my experience. And if you use the boxes to help stack and organize your kicks it could be a big deal.
i guess but the shoe he copped is lowkey trash so i doubt jawn would sell and if he wanted to return thats on the company for not providing the box

Back
Top Bottom