Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

nice pics man, I'm excited for this pair, I heard solebox berlin is also getting them soon, date and price unknown though

Anyone know where I can get the 999 elites in blue for less than 109$ on zappos. In a size 11. Thanks in advance.

So I finally got my Roshe "Mango's" today. Very happy. But I'm still looking for sz 9.5 Mojito's... Anybody?
my dude...

indifferent.gif

Do you all put Suede/Weather protectant on your NB's before wearing, or just rock them? I've got some but I've read that it dulls down the suede color some.
I spray all my sneakers with the Footlocker water repellant spray, and have been doing so for years.  IMO, it does absolutely nothing to dull down any material.  

On another note, those Invincible joints are tough!  Will be patiently waiting for the worldwide release.... 

Anyone know where I can get the 999 elites in blue for less than 109$ on zappos. In a size 11. Thanks in advance.

YCMC has them for 99.99. Add a pair of $1 laces + discount code "flash20" et voila!!

$80 shipped.

Ordered some 577 NGs from Tres Bien for only $126 shipped! And those Invincible joints are the bees knees

Last edited:
Do you all put Suede/Weather protectant on your NB's before wearing, or just rock them? I've got some but I've read that it dulls down the suede color some.

I spray all my sneakers with the Footlocker water repellant spray, and have been doing so for years.  IMO, it does absolutely nothing to dull down any material.  

On another note, those Invincible joints are tough!  Will be patiently waiting for the worldwide release.... 

I've never used that one- is it similar to scotch-guard? I've been wanting to scotch guard (or some type of protectant) my lunargrands
No idea man.  I'd wager that they're similar since they pretty much do the same thing, but who knows.  The Footlocker stuff works well with water and other liquids though.  Like I said I've been using it for ages and it hasn't harmed any shoe I've used it on. 

has anyone seen size10  m998BD anywhere? ive been searching for that size for  awhile now and cant find even one! :[ 

Correct me if I'm wrong guys, but I think almost all or all Made in England releases are Euro only released.
I don't know if I would say that. Most of the recent MIEs have reached the U.S. The race day pack hit several boutiques, NB.com dropped the 576 25th anniversaries, and Bows & Arrows and Nice Kicks have both recently stocked MIEs if I'm not mistaken. Some colorways never make it over here for one reason or the other, but over the last few months I think the majority have. Now, if we're talking about collabs that's a whole different issue.

Those wood wood joints are so ill.  I just don't like the way 670s fit my foot, as if there's any chance of ever owning those in the first place.  
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom