Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Good way to end the week
0DE216B5-52B0-45AA-B07D-66CC6593C9A8.jpeg
550 BROWN right?

Mr. Me Too…

Still feel these are the best looking of the pack, and am happy I won them for retail, but in hand, I don’t feel em much better than the GRs as far as materials go. Presentation is top notch tho! Got Cyclades in as well (no pic), entered to use as a possible trade in case I couldn’t get v3s or v4s, and I actually like em more than I thought I would… guess they’ll stay with me for the mean time.

8F399DC7-8859-4618-88D4-7EAD8B57895A.jpeg

The pigskin material looks and feels slightly thicker to me than the material on the MIUSA GR pairs I own. Not $60 better, but enough for me to notice.

The pigskin material looks and feels slightly thicker to me than the material on the MIUSA GR pairs I own. Not $60 better, but enough for me to notice.
Has been a few months since I’ve seen the gr pair, so you’re probably right… I’m not complaining, still a very nice shoe overall, and I’m happy with ‘em. As far as price, I’ve probably paid more than this on something with worse materials/build, from other brands *cough* Nike *cough*

WHERE ARE THEY GOING TO POST THE PASSWORD TO GET ON THE PAGE TO COP??
The password was BIRMINGHAM which was posted on Reddit the other day, but the larger sizes were already sold out. You may have some luck if you’re a smaller size.

F2AF69EE-C0E1-4DEB-BDC8-E76313C939E2.jpeg

wore the V4 this morning and they’ve replaced these V2’s as my favorite NB. sizing is all weird though. V4 is TTS and the V2 is 1/2 size down and they are almost identical in length and fit. Usually it’s the opposite recommendation for the 2 models.

The Teddy V2 and V3 had a kind of unconstructed toebox, whereas the Kith pair has a very stiff toebox. If you press on the outsides of the V2 you can see indentations and dents easily. If you press against the Kith one, you see it's a lot more firm and you can feel the extra material in there. That's my guess on the sizing at least.

The Teddy V2 and V3 had a kind of unconstructed toebox, whereas the Kith pair has a very stiff toebox. If you press on the outsides of the V2 you can see indentations and dents easily. If you press against the Kith one, you see it's a lot more firm and you can feel the extra material in there. That's my guess on the sizing at least.

Possibly. Or they just f-d up the sizing on that set. V3 on the way so hope the 1/2 size down was the right choice.

Possibly. Or they just f-d up the sizing on that set. V3 on the way so hope the 1/2 size down was the right choice.

I have the V3 Teddy and V3 Daytona and they both fit similar for me, went .5 down for both. But the Daytona has the same stiff toebox edge as the V4 UA, and the Teddy has the same "thin" toebox edge.

Back
Top Bottom