Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Today.

I don't think I wear another shoe more. I take them on every trip and this a testament to it's craftsmenship. They are holding strong and are still pretty clean. Had these since about 2014
IMG_20220316_075329821_HDR.jpg

Love them

Dammit, sold out. Been waiting for these since that dude said they were dropping last month and dipped :sick:

Any news v5 going on sale?
Got a pair of Mercury Red v4 for $90 in 2019

Mercury Red / Purple v4 went as low as $80 before in 2019

Btw BHM 990v5 looks really good….
I’ll take it for $60 if possible 😂😂
A6784D52-5C6E-4FD6-BEE0-BE22F4CC8946.jpeg

Last edited:
Anybody have these and can help on sizing? I'm a 10.5 in v2 & v3 and 10 in 993 & 1300.

Screenshot_20220312-202105_StockX.jpg
not sure if my info helps
I am a wide footer
kinda indentical to YouTuber Sean Go ( illistic illistic )

998 I wear sz 9.5
990v4 I wear sz 9.5

any Air Jordan retro I’m sz 9.5
Air Max 1/90/93/95/97 sz 10 (due to wide foot)
Nike dunk has to be sz 10

any adidas boost sz 9.5
adidas superstar/promodel sz 9.5

Got another one. Poor man's genesis or tornados?
Some photos of these look grey, some look navy, and some look black. It's the 2002RHO.

us10_new_balance_m2002rho_1642930927_7a99aef4.jpg

Lovely pair, I detest how difficult 2002r is to get in North America because its so comfortable, light and well priced in my opinion the greatest non-USA/UK made New Balances ever! And they fit true to size for me, where I'm 11 in most Made in USA/UK new balances except the 990v1, 996 and 991 I'm 11.5 like the 2002r. I've only managed to get one pair of 2002r the olive and brown, they go perfect with camo cargo pants and was lucky to get them on sale; I don't see myself paying the ridiculous resale rates, I really hope and pray they re-release the OG grey and is accessible to purchase at retail in North America.

Lovely pair, I detest how difficult 2002r is to get in North America because its so comfortable, light and well priced in my opinion the greatest non-USA/UK made New Balances ever! And they fit true to size for me, where I'm 11 in most Made in USA/UK new balances except the 990v1, 996 and 991 I'm 11.5 like the 2002r. I've only managed to get one pair of 2002r the olive and brown, they go perfect with camo cargo pants and was lucky to get them on sale; I don't see myself paying the ridiculous resale rates, I really hope and pray they re-release the OG grey and is accessible to purchase at retail in North America.
I just was able to get the mauve pair from the suede pack. Paid like $40 over retail on Stockx. Didn't think it was too bad and couldn't wait any longer. The green pair is a little too high for my liking at the moment. Going to see if we get any news of their release in the US before spending their current asking price.

Nice, yeah I'm trying to wait a bit and truly hope we get more release in the west. 2002r is overhyped mostly for models I don't even care for especially the ones with the weird suede like the protection pack 2002r but I truly love it, the only non-uk/usa model I hold to a high standard cause of fit, comfort and look. Was anyone able to get the J.Crew 2002r that was the united arrows 997.5 colorway? the one Kanye made famous

Nice, yeah I'm trying to wait a bit and truly hope we get more release in the west. 2002r is overhyped mostly for models I don't even care for especially the ones with the weird suede like the protection pack 2002r but I truly love it, the only non-uk/usa model I hold to a high standard cause of fit, comfort and look. Was anyone able to get the J.Crew 2002r that was the united arrows 997.5 colorway? the one Kanye made famous

A few people here bought the early release pairs, but the official release hasn't happened. I gotta grab those for sure.

Back
Top Bottom