Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Was the language always raffle? Thought it was reservation as per email

They deff finessed wit this this. Feels like that denim company that used to wait for items to be funded then they would make the jeans.

Been getting defense from street wear sites too or as Abloh would put it “Journalists”

“Virgil designed the cloud”

I don’t get high fashion from a style perspective or a cultural perspective. That article was painful to read.

It might be one of those reappearing charges that some sites do for preorders...Example I preordered a movie like two months ago from Target for like $20. That $20 came as a pending charge when I ordered, then fell off, then a week or two later it reappeared. Then falls off, then a week or two later back again...Been doing that since I preordered and I assume it will continue to until that item releases. Might be the same deal for these ALD. I don't think they can hold a pending charge for months on end, but they can reattempt the charge every time it falls off. If so that is going to suck lol.

Screenshot from someone on Twitter that emailed them for clarification. I don’t mind waiting for the shoe until March if they let us know next week whether or not the shoe is actually reserved..
E47B6760-BE79-4A13-B32F-7240C59D7D23.jpeg

Also I just realized I probably will have moved by the time the shoe ships 🤦

It might be one of those reappearing charges that some sites do for preorders...Example I preordered a movie like two months ago from Target for like $20. That $20 came as a pending charge when I ordered, then fell off, then a week or two later it reappeared. Then falls off, then a week or two later back again...Been doing that since I preordered and I assume it will continue to until that item releases. Might be the same deal for these ALD. I don't think they can hold a pending charge for months on end, but they can reattempt the charge every time it falls off. If so that is going to suck lol.

yeah it’s more of an annoyance than anything. I’d rather get charged now if I won though so I won’t have to think about it

Word. High end been copying. This ain’t a Virgil phenomenon. He just does it “more often”

Screenshot from someone on Twitter that emailed them for clarification. I don’t mind waiting for the shoe until March if they let us know next week whether or not the shoe is actually reserved..
E47B6760-BE79-4A13-B32F-7240C59D7D23.jpeg

Also I just realized I probably will have moved by the time the shoe ships 🤦

In the same boat moving smh

So I just dug back into my emails from when the ALD 827 was released and the link brings you to the 1300 raffle page. The 827 raffles were notified on 3/12, so it may be that the info was just never updated on this page, hopefully we get an update Monday or Tuesday as to when the 1300s will release.

So I just dug back into my emails from when the ALD 827 was released and the link brings you to the 1300 raffle page. The 827 raffles were notified on 3/12, so it may be that the info was just never updated on this page, hopefully we get an update Monday or Tuesday as to when the 1300s will release.

can confirm that my raffle email for the 827 shows the date of 3/12 as well. weird thing is that my winning email didn't come in till 3/13 lol
Screen Shot 2020-08-15 at 6.36.09 PM.png

Mail day. I went from being meh about the 327s to having 3 pairs in a matter of weeks. If you’re on the fence, just buy a pair so you change your mind on them like the rest of us did. These are super ill.

I present to you, the undyed, or natural, or maybe something along the lines of healthier? I don’t care if it doesn’t match, it’s not junk food. 😉

image.jpg

Mail day. I went from being meh about the 327s to having 3 pairs in a matter of weeks. If you’re on the fence, just buy a pair so you change your mind on them like the rest of us did. These are super ill.

I present to you, the undyed, or natural, or maybe something along the lines of healthier? I don’t care if it doesn’t match, it’s not junk food. 😉

image.jpg

I think this is this the 327 that gets my business. Very classy looking! Did you opt for the same size equivalent to the 992, 997, 998 or 999s?

Back
Top Bottom