Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

No special box but I’m definitely a big fan of it.
F70937B3-4D2C-4298-AF6F-E0A9E39AF7C2.jpeg

Are there any lifelong suede protectors or just any that last longer than 2 weeks? I’m back and forth on spray protectants, I have enough shoes where I don’t wear the same pair multiple times in a two week period (I’m sure this is the case for a lot of you here which is why im asking) and I’ve never spilled anything on my shoes apart from McDonald’s syrup on some air maxes years ago. feels like I’m wasting money with crep smh.

planning rotations is something I’ve thought about but that’s too much thinking lol
Try Tarrago Nano Protector. I use it on all my suede stuff including jackets. It only needs to be reapplied once a year.

Did the JJJJounds 992 release everywhere already? Just trying to figure out when everyone will have their shipments from raffles, the resale price drops usually around then.

A CNCPT collab without the special box is kind of halfassed, but Ima chalk it up to COVID lol. I know the packaging means a lot, but it’s just a box and it usually messes with the stacking of your normal boxes. Last year I lost 2 special Concept boxes to water, and as long as the shoes are good Im happy.

Is $217.50 shipped (includes tax through eBay) for the Bodega X Racers in 10.5 too much? I really don't want to pay that much over retail, but haven't seen prices drop all that much.
I’d say that’s pretty fair. At the end of the day it’s all subjective tho. I don’t see the price on those getting much lower either. I say DO IT!

Did the JJJJounds 992 release everywhere already? Just trying to figure out when everyone will have their shipments from raffles, the resale price drops usually around then.
No, Europe is still set for raffles/releases.

Concepts' special boxes are extremely lazy. They're just bigger boxes to hold the shoe box. While the exterior design may be cool, they're just a waste of space and cardboard imo.
Concepts boxes are cool and all but they mess up my stacks like crazy lol. I have like 6 or so of them and any one that has come with the regular NB box in addition, I just use that. With that being said I would still prefer to get it if given the option :lol:

Back
Top Bottom