Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Oneness has close to a FSR of the 997SPG. Don’t know if any promos are active. If they still had the 30% off sale I’d double up on these.

mail day

Proudly introducing the second pair of my summertime troll collection. 577 hook and loop. Not as cool as the 990 slip ons. Too bad not miusa, but it is assembled in USA.

Can’t believe I’m intentionally buying ugly shoes to troll lol. I wish a had white dial Daytona to rock with this, but I think I think the grand seiko will do.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    269.1 KB · Views: 53
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    275.9 KB · Views: 120
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    224.9 KB · Views: 128
mail day

Proudly introducing the second pair of my summertime troll collection. 577 hook and loop. Not as cool as the 990 slip ons. Too bad not miusa, but it is assembled in USA.

Can’t believe I’m intentionally buying ugly shoes to troll lol. I wish a had white dial Daytona to rock with this, but I think I think the grand seiko will do.
Grand Seiko always on point :pimp:

I got mine for $136 which I'm pretty happy with. I've seen them sold out several places though so figured I'd share just in case. Guess it's similar to the black pair in that there's seemingly no real hype behind them but they're still 992's and therefore difficult to find.

Just from a quick google they can be found at Champs, SNS, & FootAction just by the first page so there's probably more out there as well. Such a shame, super nice looking shoe on foot.

The 992MCs are available everywhere. Not sold out at all. I passed at 100 bucks a month ago at footaction. Every other 992 including the black ones are instant sell outs.

The Multi colors are a hard sell because of the colors they choose. It could have been sooo good, but they are so off :frown:

Damnit, mine is most likely gonna get cancelled then. i'll just wait for it. Congrats on the pick up though
Thanks, I appreciate it. I think you might have a chance if they haven't cancelled already, 8.5 has been listed in stock since I checked out. Maybe they got multiple pairs in?

The 992MCs are available everywhere. Not sold out at all. I passed at 100 bucks a month ago at footaction. Every other 992 including the black ones are instant sell outs.

The Multi colors are a hard sell because of the colors they choose. It could have been sooo good, but they are so off :frown:
Yeah I agree. I do kind of like this multicolor coming though.
4AF38887-027B-4754-82B8-60B31F6198CE.jpeg

mail day

Grand Seiko >>> Daytona. If I won a big lottery, the SBGH267 would be one of my first purchases.
More on topic, weird choice assembling those in the USA but not making them entirely.

Thanks, I appreciate it. I think you might have a chance if they haven't cancelled already, 8.5 has been listed in stock since I checked out. Maybe they got multiple pairs in?
I hope so, gonna be my first 992. havent heard anything since i ordered this morning so fingers crossed. throw some pics up when you get em

already got shipping from STAG
thx NJHitmen NJHitmen

I was a little worried that you guys received shipping notifications and I hadn't...but mine showed up a moment ago. All good. I've been watching for a deal on these since the day they were released. I know they aren't Cone Mills denim, but I prefer the look of the 997SOC to the Levi's 1300. I'm very much looking forward to receiving them

Grand Seiko >>> Daytona. If I won a big lottery, the SBGH267 would be one of my first purchases.
More on topic, weird choice assembling those in the USA but not making them entirely.

Probably one of the nicest dials on any watch ever. I’m thinking the wristwatch has to be on point to complete the look with these troll shoes.

I wish there was a sneaker convention I could rock these to. **** would be mad funny.

Can’t wait until I find the final pair of my holy trinity.

Back
Top Bottom