Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Went ahead and finally after a bit of patience tracked these down for $60 shipped from the states off drJays

Obviously not my pic :lol:

Love these. Nice pick-up.

Went ahead and dropped $260 on the Mojitos..

Will post pics when they arrive later in the week.

Thanks to everyone in here that reached out 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Thanks for the info guys. It sucks being poor lol. But mark my words, someday I will own all those.

For now I may buy those 999 off of footlocker

Wow, the Elite 999 is turning into the most widely available nb next to GR 574.  A couple months ago, everyone was worried about availability.

I'm happy to see a shoe that everyone wants finally get produced in quantities to satisfy everyone that wants them.

Last edited:
My blue 999 Elites turned up from Karmaloop today. Love them and at £67 shipped to the UK from US its my steal of the year. Going to immediately order the red to rock with shorts (blue for jeans). Kinda makes up for missing out on the Kennedy (I know its not the same but you know where I'm coming from. Fit TTS for me. Quick pic

I finally found a good deal on Undefeated.com for a pair of 999 Elite Reds. They came in yesterday afternoon. I threw them on inside and they are extremely comfortable. These will be heavy in the rotation once Chicago thaws out. Also, What a sick sticker from Undefeated.

I don't want to bomb the thread with pics. There are a bunch more on the site.

Texas has no state tax. Yet I don't have 100.69$. Can't wait till baseball season starts in a few weeks. Ballpark here I come! [emoji]128513[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom