Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

So sour missed 2 drops in 2 days...

Solestop restocked FSR of M1700GRA last night and a FSR of M992GR tonight; both gone in less than an hour. Probably gonna spend my whole day tomorrow on their
Hard to say, I think a lot of it depends on what climate your shoes were stored in. waiwai waiwai and I have been wearing NB from 2007-2010 and haven't had any issues so far, but they were 576. Another user @ohwussup was wearing pairs from like 2014-2016 and they were already starting to chip/deteriorate.
Another factor may very well be the batch/ year of the specific pair being made. I live in HK which is pretty humid. Some of my younger pairs crumbled before the offspring 576 which was 15+ yr old. I also hear a lot of sole separation etc from sneakerheads in Japan, which is even hotter in summer.

In other news I found the most cringe worthy comment on the internet for today :

new balance cringe.jpg

the username

the profile pic

the comment

omg..

the grey 327s actually look pretty good. May cop those if they drop during a time where I’m not getting a ton of shoes

Truth be told the grey pair is much more my speed anyway...Y’all know I’ll take that old 99x grey base colorway on any model 😂...

the grey 327s actually look pretty good. May cop those if they drop during a time where I’m not getting a ton of shoes

The 327 is a new model so I'm guessing by the end of the summer there will be at least a few GRs available for retail. To quote somebody in here from yesterday, I ragecopped the 827 Syracuse pair after that abortion of a drop

Solebox’s? Luckily for you there have been a few white midsole/gum outsole 1500’s that have released recently you can use as donors.
yeah, i already bought a pair for cheap just in case that was the deal but wanted to confirm on here. you think itl
But like geist 6one7 geist 6one7 said a sole swap is a good option...Plenty of white / gum donor midsoles out there...
yeah..hopefully swapping the soles won't be too difficult. but imma just rock em till they crumble before I finally swap em out, i just hope i don't mess em up by doing that

Back
Top Bottom