Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Campaign video that Aimé Leon Dore did for the 827 is very well put together. If you haven’t seen it already check it out.

NB 827 x ALD - Campaign Vid.
Their campaigns are so well put together - while I love their NB collaborations, I love the thought and effort put into their entire marketing and aesthetic even more. The film look, the jazz soundtrack, all of it - they killed everything. I'm already fan of the shoes but with their marketing, I want it even more.

1583707252741.png

i thought the colorblocking of those 1700s were not able to be replicated on NB1

dumb question, but on the j crew website they have two different kinds of sizing 8 and 8H

what does the H stand for?

I had the same question a while back, young padawan. H = half sizes. 8H = 8 1/2, 9H = 9 1/2, and so on.

i thought the colorblocking of those 1700s were not able to be replicated on NB1

dumb question, but on the j crew website they have two different kinds of sizing 8 and 8H

what does the H stand for?
I don't think this is Nb1 able. This may be a limited F&F or another Kith exclusive? The K1 pink toe cw works better on the 992 model, while the K2 multicolor sits well with the 1700. Anyway I can't cop one with reasonable resell so only judging from a few pics on the internet.

Once they drop the 50% sale I'll probably have to grab those Herringbone 997. #cheapomode

That is wishful thinking. In order to pull that kind of deal off you have to hope that no one blows the spot up early so your size doesn't sell out.

That is wishful thinking. In order to pull that kind of deal off you have to hope that no one blows the spot up early so your size doesn't sell out.

I usually would agree, but with a non-hyped 997 and with the amount of sales JCrew pumps out, I'm willing to take the risk haha.

Back
Top Bottom