Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Can’t wait to make more!
6B478B04-8AF0-4386-99BB-75EA10E9D467.jpeg
Todd snyder 998 inspired right?

i have every edition except original 1985. my favorites were 2000 and 2010. anything before 2010 isnt really wearable anymore. 1995, 2000, and 2005 didnt have Vibram soles.
the shape of the 2020 seems similarly bad to the 2015 to me, but the horween is a nice touch / twist on the original. the blue hue on the mesh also seems different to me on the 2020, but in a good way.
I’m the furthest from a shape nazi, but I do agree that the JP2 shape isn’t great at all. If these new ones aren’t much better, it just solidifies to me that I’m just going to stay put with my 2015s and save $300.

Does anybody have an idea of where I could find some good NB crew socks? Not liking anything on NB.com and ebay doesn't have much either.

NB making a splash at NBA All-Star weekend?!?! What?!?! For all critics of how NB has rolled out the line so far, it is releases like these that make it a worthwhile endeavor for the company. Don't think NB and JFG would have partnered up for this weekend and just put out a 992, as it would not have fit in with the All Star festivities, and we would not have seen NB at the event. Instead you have Kawhi winning MVP in his brand new signature shoe, Chance rocking NB on stage for a national audience, and JFG putting out a fantastic capsule that elevated both brands involved and generated lots of nice buzz. Well done.
IMG_20200220_101651.jpg

NB making a splash at NBA All-Star weekend?!?! What?!?! For all critics of how NB has rolled out the line so far, it is releases like these that make it a worthwhile endeavor for the company. Don't think NB and JFG would have partnered up for this weekend and just put out a 992, as it would not have fit in with the All Star festivities, and we would not have seen NB at the event. Instead you have Kawhi winning MVP in his brand new signature shoe, Chance rocking NB on stage for a national audience, and JFG putting out a fantastic capsule that elevated both brands involved and generated lots of nice buzz. Well done.

It was definitely a good look for the company this weekend. The OMN1 drop is so nice; I think it is better than the 992 IMO.

In the post-JFG world, I've had an influx of people DMing me on IG about 990s and my NB1s, so there definitely more new eyes on the brand

Back
Top Bottom