Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

992 USA MSRP is 174.99 right? Trying to make myself wait instead of copping the hanon ones...losing faith my profile CW is gonna be one of the first run of colorways I’ll end up getting a grey first
Must resist...
4C58DE9C-DD37-4F92-9510-2C6FB089B57E.gif

Honestly the 1700s from kith were ok but had QC issues (loose threads, glue). Unless it’s something insane, I’ve never let it bother me. Nothing is ever going to be perfect and they are meant to be worn anyways.
I know they were made in China, but what was the retail on those?

$235 is way too much...my size 10 us isn't even available :ohwell:

need a "and leather is on it" tee

It's more than what you'll pay stateside, but if you pay tax and shipping from a domestic place, like I would with Kith, the difference is small

Fellas,

I’m working with the homies feelmeguilty feelmeguilty and moshepark moshepark to bring these ‘and leather is on it’ tees to life. Before we go any further (and because I don’t have the authority to create a poll) whoever is actually interested can you please like this comment? Im looking for a solid number.
I'm not sure I would buy one, but I want to voice my support for this!

Bums cancelled my NB1 order and didn’t say why but instructed me to order again. Expecting this one to get cancelled too. I ordered 16 days ago. My last pair was delivered in 6 days.
D9493C4B-56E5-4FEA-AEDC-AD3DB0761D56.png

they run out of certain colors for parts not infrequently that's probably why. that is a dope colorway I hope you get it.

JFG is proving to be as soft as bodega and fieg. Hes blocking anyone that talks negatively about leather on it 992's

all the congratulatory screenshotting is getting cringy tbh

Back
Top Bottom