Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

man hoping for those 999 elites to hit KL 
devil.gif

Idk if anyone has noticed or mentioned yet (probably so, haven't been able to keep up lately) but Finish Line is carrying a couple of the new 1500s and 1600s now. Loving that. Hoping they get some more good stuff so I can put that employee discount to use.

Idk if anyone has noticed or mentioned yet (probably so, haven't been able to keep up lately) but Finish Line is carrying a couple of the new 1500s and 1600s now. Loving that. Hoping they get some more good stuff so I can put that employee discount to use.
That would be awesome if they get the 999s get them for real cheap with WC rewards lol

Last edited:
Those are nice.

Got my 998 and 996 Day Trippers today, along with another pair of the 990 Anniversaries and the Blue and Red Herschel 420s.

Have the 999 Elites and 1600s on the way. Definitely taking a break unless some compelling colors or buttery suede drops.

Haha, nah Stunna, sometimes it's a blessing to have smaller feet in this country(average for the rest of the world) besides I'm almost positive Jay got that ten..

Yessir. I hope they do. Will definitely grab the red pair w/ the discount!
I wouldn't mind grabbing both to obtain another WC reward lol

Those are nice.

Got my 998 and 996 Day Trippers today, along with another pair of the 990 Anniversaries and the Blue and Red Herschel 420s.

Have the 999 Elites and 1600s on the way. Definitely taking a break unless some compelling colors or buttery suede drops.
Nice pickups! Still need those 998 day trippers

Went by the mall today and decided to stop in J. Crew. I finally saw the Pebble Blues in person and I could not resist. Luckily, I was able to use my student discount on them. 

Burnt orange 1300s are on ebay too for like 135 . Cheapest ive seen beside Cncpts. 996s are on there for a little cheaper too i believe.

Back
Top Bottom