Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

20190721_161527.jpg
Picked up the 990s v3s for my dad for $21 and found the Tokyo Designs for $35. Lurked the thread for awhile.
I live at 25 min walk from the outlet next to the headquarters in Brighton MA, so they had 50 percent off sale clearance and 30 percent off everything. And I guess the V3s were listed at 30 bucks.

That’s a steal! I’m back in Boston on Tuesday so I’m hoping they’re still having that sale. Were there any other 990s?

That’s a steal! I’m back in Boston on Tuesday so I’m hoping they’re still having that sale. Were there any other 990s?
They had a FSR multiple colorways of 990 v4s at 30 percent off. The V3s I got were the last pair. Unsure if the clearance for 50 percent is still on. But always a good chance to look.

Kinda surprised with how big these 1530's run. My size 9 is pretty much the same length as a Yeezy 9.5. For ref the other two are both size 9's. Is this typical for most NB's, or is it a 1530 thing?

IMG_1856.JPG

Might end up letting them go, which is a real shame, but they're just a little bit too roomy for my liking. If there's anyone from Australia up in here that wants them for retail plus shipping...hit me up.

3G,

EG=Engineered Gaments=Nepenthes

Trying to see if I can get my buddy to go there on lunch, don’t feel like heading into manhattan if I don’t have to.

Yeah I have a packed day at work today or I might have took a ride into the city to grab the gray pair...

I didn't realize there were a lot of NY heads in the NB thread. :nerd:

I hate having to go to Manhattan every day for work.

-Drew
man it’s so bad. I went to college on upper east side for 4 years and then worked in the financial district for 5 years. Had to take the train every day for 9 years and was miserable. Now I work in brooklyn near where I live and it’s amazing. Haven’t been on a train in like 5 years and I don’t miss it

Back
Top Bottom