Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Say what fingercroxx? You ain't got nothin on west nyc... The king of the 580.

Last edited:
I'd take the west nyc over the fingercroxx any day but they are both dope...back to GRs I go...grey/black/red 1500s will probably be cop soon...

How does everyone feel about the Stussy/Mad Hectic releases from a few years back? Haven't seen anyone post pics of those, either in collections or on-foot.

I wonder what'll happen to those that purchased the 999's off of kith at 140 a pop, cause probably a few people jumped on them.  haha that's too funny that he changed the price :smile:

any places selling the nb 999 under 130?? I missed out on the shoestore deal.
Highkickz has a near FSR of the blue and the red.  Use the coupon code HKINSTAGRAM for $10 off.  They've got free shipping for orders over $75 so it should bring the total to $120.

Last edited:
Yeah I saw you I was about a few people behind you in the blue jacket. Yeah it was really shady how the inventory numbers kept changing.

Oh okay cool, but yeah man real shady how inventory numbers kept changing. Shady Wish activity per usual. It's going to be chaos for the corks tomorrow, believe that.

Crappy thing is I'm pissed off and I wasn't even trying to cop for me. Was trying to help out my boy in Bahrain. 2+hours in the cold and to be the next one in line to hear they are gone after 5 pairs have been sold. smh.

Oh okay cool, but yeah man real shady how inventory numbers kept changing. Shady Wish activity per usual. It's going to be chaos for the corks tomorrow, believe that.

Crappy thing is I'm pissed off and I wasn't even trying to cop for me. Was trying to help out my boy in Bahrain. 2+hours in the cold and to be the next one in line to hear they are gone after 5 pairs have been sold. smh.
Yeah, I just moved into the area. I did not expect that particular boutique to pull something like that.

How does everyone feel about the Stussy/Mad Hectic releases from a few years back? Haven't seen anyone post pics of those, either in collections or on-foot.

A lot of them are very dope.....just harder to find and expensive. Although I find it nuts that people are willing to pay $300+ for the Fingercroxx joints, but I remember seeing a lot of the older collabs on eBay for $200ish right before the U.S. 580 hype began with the first Burn Rubbers. Now they're pretty much gone due to residual hype I guess.

And you won't see them here often because a majority of posters weren't into NB heavy like that back then (including myself). I was always aware of them but I couldn't get myself to pay that international markup, which at the time was peanuts compared to what it is now. If I only knew then what I know now!

oh man there better be two 10.5s, I got confirmation for a 10.5, best of luck.

Yeah haha can't hate the 20+ mb connection at work here
Are you referring to your download speed when you say 20mb connection? Sorry if that seems like an idiotic question... I've got Comcast and I recently switched to their Blast service, but I am not seeing ANY uptick in my download speed (which I'm guessing means I need a new router - even though my router is supposedly able to handle higher than Blasts max speeds), which was at about mid 20s, and I'm just talking about my apartment connection. If that's not what you were referring to, my apologies. Basically, I'm just trying to figure out what is considered "fast" in the community. I average about 25 mbps download and 4 mbps upload most of the time.

I have a feeling the Fingercroxx will end up releasing stateside much like the Mojitos did and then I can just try my luck here.

The blue suede and burgundy suede 580s seems to be the pricey ones. All others pop up often and for $250 or less. I did sorta want the burgundys back in the day. Not any more though, especially after getting the burn rubbers a couple years ago. The 580s just have a look like my foot is swollen. Not quite as bad as other asian mades since the 580 is bulky all around. The 670 stussy hectic collabs have been much better. But even those were bad side by side with the older uk 670s.

A lot of them are very dope.....just harder to find and expensive. Although I find it nuts that people are willing to pay $300+ for the Fingercroxx joints, but I remember seeing a lot of the older collabs on eBay for $200ish right before the U.S. 580 hype began with the first Burn Rubbers. Now they're pretty much gone due to residual hype I guess.

And you won't see them here often because a majority of posters weren't into NB heavy like that back then (including myself). I was always aware of them but I couldn't get myself to pay that international markup, which at the time was peanuts compared to what it is now. If I only knew then what I know now!
Feature in las vegas has some burn rubbers in stock from a restock that they received last I checked they had a 9 10 and 11 in there hit them up!

Back
Top Bottom