Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Just got shipping from oneness so guess if you didn't get cancelled yet you should be good?

I haven’t gotten my cancelation yet. I ordered about 1am Thursday morning.

I should have called in today #OCF

800D371B-C212-45BC-90AF-188757464D22.jpeg
comment of the day :nthat:

Appear to be same (or similar) Safari print sports that Kawhi was wearing at the Raptors parade. Which I don’t think have release, IIRC.

In the past I think most of the regulars in here would've gone nuts for the ESRUC but maybe most of us all already own enough flashy Concepts NB collabs that adding another one seems redundant? Just trying to figure out why it was met with such lukewarm reception in here. Are we all just getting old?

In the past I think most of the regulars in here would've gone nuts for the ESRUC but maybe most of us all already own enough flashy Concepts NB collabs that adding another one seems redundant? Just trying to figure out why it was met with such lukewarm reception in here. Are we all just getting old?

I think I am lol. I don’t personally like pink shoes, so they weren’t for me.

On a side note, I do feel myself getting closer and closer to being full on retired from kicks and just buying shoes as necessities and to beat.

I think I am lol. I don’t personally like pink shoes, so they weren’t for me.

On a side note, I do feel myself getting closer and closer to being full on retired from kicks and just buying shoes as necessities and to beat.

I have this mini-crisis myself every 6 months. I end up purging and selling off most of the collection. But then surely but slowly the collection starts piling up again.

Last edited:

I was hoping to get them but the website annoyed the hell outta me and then I realized I should just wear my rose and lux goods pairs more, both of which are way better anyways IMO.

&, am I crazy for thinking these look better than the "ESRUC"?

New-Balance-997-Black-Pink-Neon-Yellow-Release-Date-1.jpg

I think I agree. I tried to grab off Oneness for 50% but my size was already sold out. Def will keep my eye for an discount on these.

I like the model, just not the CW. Not to mention I have no strong connection to the theme either.

good observation. other collabs were executed much better imo. the model is bleh and the primary color weren’t doing it for me.

I don’t know if they ever explained why the Esruc was pink... usually concepts and Deon do a good job (the NY vs Bos pack would be a good example) of explaining the story when it might not be apparent from face value... Unless I missed it they didn’t do it with these... Solid pink is hard to pull off at any age but especially when you’re approaching your 40s...

I don’t know if they ever explained why the Esruc was pink... usually concepts and Deon do a good job (the NY vs Bos pack would be a good example) of explaining the story when it might not be apparent from face value... Unless I missed it they didn’t do it with these... Solid pink is hard to pull off at any age but especially when you’re approaching your 40s...

think another member might have posted this coupe pages back, but this link should help explain the reason for the pink

https://solecollector.com/news/2019/07/concepts-new-balance-997s-fusion-esruc-release-date

I just felt like Concepts can do better.

-Drew

cncpts release today was terribad. all manual people got ip banned while bots ate all the stock. i pretty much refreshed like 3-4 times at drop time and got hit with a ban.

then it looks like they canceled most or all of the orders, then dropped again like an hour ago, and all the bot/sneaker group people scooped them up again.

Kawhi decided to go to the clippers y’all. I guess we’ll start seeing more blue and red based colorways from them

Back
Top Bottom