Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Came this morning. Out of the 6 released, this was what the I ranked last. Although they look better in person

20190701_100751.jpg

20190701_100815.jpg

I guess, when it comes right down to it, it just shows what a horrible idea this marketing ploy is. I just spent 200 bucks for something I'll literally never wear, and I had zero control over it.

Blech

I guess, when it comes right down to it, it just shows what a horrible idea this marketing ploy is. I just spent 200 bucks for something I'll literally never wear, and I had zero control over it.

Blech
You had equal chance to get the color you wanted and that's the chance you chose to take. Im still waiting for my 1500's and I bet they won't be my favorite of the pack

You could always return them, but if you are in the US your gonna lose out on shipping...

Blech
I mean, technically speaking, for NB it was a great one because you ended up purchasing when you otherwise wouldn’t have, no? Blind bag concept in full effect. Wouldn’t zero control mean being forced to buy it, or not knowing what any of the cws would be at all?

I mean, technically speaking, for NB it was a great one because you ended up purchasing when you otherwise wouldn’t have, no? Blind bag concept in full effect. Wouldn’t zero control mean being forced to buy it, or not knowing what any of the cws would be at all?
Instead of the blind bag concept which sold out bc it relied on people being hopeful and not fully knowing what they were purchasing, NB should have just made the kakkerlak pair a GR. Probably would have made the same amount of money if not more and everyone would have been happy. Seems like no one cares nearly as much about the other pairs.

For how much everyone was complaining about NB doing exclusives this is the most activity I have seen during a release since I have been (in my short time here) on this board.

Back
Top Bottom