Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

How quickly will we get a cancellation email/refund from SNS? Don't think I secured my pair in time.
The note below the sizes said 48 hours to receive an approval or deny.

aznlurkr: I think you beat me by 12 seconds, what part of the states do you live in?
devil.gif

@ Niketalk13 I'm in Milwaukee, WI ~80 miles north of Chicago.
Again not sure if that confirmation time means anything but if I get it, great, if not...on to the next one...

Last edited:
Wonder how big the demand for these is in Singapore?  Leftfoot is dropping them there and I'm trying to get my friend to hit them up.

My boy in Singapore is going to check out Leftfoot.  Lets keep our fingers crossed that NB isn't slamming down there too.

man. I'm super salty. I've had my eyes on the fingercroxx for so long, and I was 0 for 3 jus like a few of you

undftd is dropping em in-store but they open at 11 and I got work. anyone in SF trying to cop, go there if you struck out online

damn, missed all the oversea sites drop for the fingercroxxx this morning :smh:

Any of my fellow ATL NTers that went to WISH, did they sold out? Friday drop usually just killing me.

damn, missed all the oversea sites drop for the fingercroxxx this morning
mean.gif

Any of my fellow ATL NTers that went to WISH, did they sold out? Friday drop usually just killing me.
wish only got 7 pairs, not 9 
frown.gif

Last edited:
damn, missed all the oversea sites drop for the fingercroxxx this morning :smh:

I am out here now. Only 7 pairs. They will be sold out before phone orders.

I don't know what to think of this. Tried for the Fingercroxx on SNS this a.m. Thought I was lightning quick but got to checkout, screen loaded for 30+ seconds and got an error message. Got back to my checkout screen then decided to give up. No order confirmation. A couple of min ago I got a call from my bank asking me to verify some recent purchases-including SNS. Is there a chance I got these bad boys?

damn, missed all the oversea sites drop for the fingercroxxx this morning
mean.gif

Wish opens in two minutes. Apparently there's a bunch of line hoppers that showed up.

^^^ You guys should call your bank(s) to notify them that there will be future purchases online overseas and to not hold back the funds. I had to do that when I ordered my bred 11s from SH and even though my bank did allow the transaction to go through, I still got a call afterwards confirming I placed the order and it wasn't fraud. I told them to allow all future orders overseas to go through and that should do it.

wish only got 7 pairs, not 9 :frown:

Supposedly they only got 7 pairs and theres already people in line- so...... it doesnt sound promising (check the last couple pages). But i wouldnt doubt that we'll see these pop up at some stores in the US just like other NB's that have released lately overseas

I am out here now. Only 7 pairs. They will be sold out before phone orders.

Wish opens in two minutes. Apparently there's a bunch of line hoppers that showed up.

Appreciated the updates, bros.

Damn, only 7 pairs....I give up then. Hopefully catching a phone order somewhere some day :smh:

So I'm here at feature, pulled up with 1 1/2 till open and only like 7 guys(all small feet lol) got only one of my girls with me so I may snag an extra pair. Can't guarantee a size for all I talked to but whatever extra size I get will go to a Team NB member.

Tough with goin through the FaceTime funeral, but I'm good and know I have to move on and live

@DrociB: I was out there in the green Supreme hoody towards the front. We're you out there?

Anyway, Wish was shady. Heard 9 pairs at 1st, then Frank (manager) came in at 11 & sai 7 pairs. I'm 6 in line trying to cop for my boy. Employee comes to te door to let me in & says sold out. Supposedly 5 pairs. Smh.

Back
Top Bottom