Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Hope the brand hasn’t caught hype beasts eyes just yet...Maybe this Bodega thing is a one off type of situation...

I already started getting off the Dunk SB train since it’s become an absolute headache to make a purchase...Really don't want to cut the same path for New Balance...

Hope the brand hasn’t caught hype beasts eyes just yet...Maybe this Bodega thing is a one off type of situation...

I already started getting off the Dunk SB train since it’s become an absolute headache to make a purchase...Really don't want to cut the same path for New Balance...
LOL not at all, man. The brand survived through Fieg when collab retro runners were at their peak popularity (~2010-2013 IMO). We'll be fine.

LOL not at all, man. The brand survived through Fieg when collab retro runners were at their peak popularity (~2010-2013 IMO). We'll be fine.
I remember Ronnie throwing trail laces on EVERY pair he released. He tried to incentivize NB sales by taking pics of some 1500 with trail laces/ would include them with purchase.

889A5F7D-9318-48D4-9C6F-A9E0384841E3.jpeg

I remember Ronnie throwing trail laces on EVERY pair he released. He tried to incentivize NB sales by taking pics of some 1500 with trail laces/ would include them with purchase.

889A5F7D-9318-48D4-9C6F-A9E0384841E3.jpeg

I remember buying the yellow/black GR GL3 from kith b/c it came with ropes in them for 120 or something, finding out later they were selling on sale for $65 pre-rope laces. Thought I had some kind of #kithstrike exclusive lmao. Not my proudest moment.

He even put ropes in the M998BR :frown:

What about the 997H interpretation of the 997?
That's one of the least offensive of any I've seen to be honest. I'm not sure how different it is on foot but it doesn't look half bad. Still wouldn't choose it over a regular 997 based on aesthetics.

I'm more of a Nike guy and I see it as like how they've bastardized classic silhouettes with ultra, hyperfuse, lunar, flyknit, foamposite, etc. I like my classics to be classic materials and builds and newer stuff can be whatever as long as it's not trying to be something else.

Doubt anyone wins a pair of bodegas. Look at stockx pricing - I'm sure they listed everything up there
Lol this Bodega release was a joke. Fear not, the real heads in here know that the resale on these will be close to retail when the dust settles.
Honestly doubt that considering the thirsty morons buying into the resell pricing

To add to my insult today lol... I ordered a Thurman Thomas Jersey from M&N and it got delivered today.... How about it has a Jerry Rice name tag on the bottom lol. Today was not a W day NT'ers...

My friend that works at Bodega said that there were only 100 pairs...hard to believe. If that's the case, more than half sold on StockX already? Hmm.

Back
Top Bottom