three bison (black / white /navy )
how about wine bison
M997BSO
New-Balance-997-Bison-Pack-Black3.jpg

M997BIS
New-Balance-997-Bison-Pack-Navy-3.jpg

M997BSN
New-Balance-997-Bison-Pack-WHite2.jpg
Navy pair is money! Will be copping those.

I agree. Those bison ones are gorgeous. The black and navy pairs.......

Every time I think I’m done, NB pulls me back in. I’ll have to wait for the right price lol. Has anyone heard a price for them?

You could use the white reflective option to be sure. Also I don’t know where you’re located but NB stores usually have the swatches for you to check out.

no where near an NB store, why hasn't anyone snapped a few pictures for the internet to use?

Looks like sizes flew. Hanon has them up as well but about $30 more. One of the few recent 1500’s I have to get my hands on.

Still adding for me... I jumped on them because Hanon didn't even have a 12 and it seemed like SNS only had a couple

Still adding for me... I jumped on them because Hanon didn't even have a 12 and it seemed like SNS only had a couple

Glad you posted. I tried again and figured out the error. It was the weird SNS warehouse glitch. I had someghing from a different warehouse and it wouldn’t let me add. I can now add and get through.

would love to get my hands on the flimby 35, 1500faa in a size 10.5 . Cant find em anywhere. :/

Im gettin rid of my jcrew hilltops, sz 10 . If anybody wants em, lmk before I put em up on eBay. PM me..

Cmon u guys know better than to pay retail
And meanwhile, END selling his stock via raffle :lol:

Speaking of discounted pair, i receive few ones 10 days ago :
JCO are fresh for next summer
IMG_20190224_220711.jpg
770 from modern gentleman pack, really nice shoe for fallait/winter !
IMG_20190224_215011.jpg
And tried this 770.9, in love with cw, nice suede and confortable with this midsole. Worth the price !

Back
Top Bottom