Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

My god this week is going to be expensive. Two new pairs of Roshes, trying to lock down two pairs of fingercroxx for myself and for kicksiscrackV2, two pairs of Huaraches...

You Right from Dallas sz 10/10.5

Got into new balance around 2010 when I bought the undefeated desert storm 1500. I wore them into the ground to the point where I think my dad now uses them to cut the grass at my parents house. From 2010 to 2012 I only had 3 pairs of new balances, it wasn't till 2012 that i really started buying shoes again like my sb era.

I hope to join the nb group because we all share the same interest and love for New Balance.

I'm still looking for a pair of DS desert storm 1500's in a sz 10/10.5
+1 from me

Went through the entire checkout process on Sneaker Politics only to get an "Out of Stock" message at the end. Oh well.

I can't seem to get it past the payment options for these Mojitos. This is worse than the Ball and Bucks lol.

Got through on Politics, took refreshing every screen for like 5 minutes but it ended up working.  Somehow got two pairs of 11.5 in my cart so if anyone is looking for an 11.5 give me a shout.

Sneaker Politics - WTF man. At least do phone orders for people who call......the site is SO messed up.  don't try to so an oline release if your site ain't up to it! 

So clean, so SOFT. On foot coming in a hour when I get back home

these guys really should be called out...again, don't refuse phone orders and try to do an online release when your website isn't any good 

Back
Top Bottom