Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

like i said before, they're not Philly only..they will be available online
shape on my pair is pretty good but im a size 8 and shapes are sometimes better on smaller sizes or maybe i just got a good pair by chance

I meant more so to let Philly fans get them in-store or online or however. Cool pair for them and they'll mean more to those folks than me.

Comfort-wise, which is better: 998 or 990v4? I'm an old fart now with 2 kids to chase around and since I never get any sleep, I at least want comfortable shoes.

I really like the color on the toe and I like the orange hits on the tongue and “N”. Overall, I’m not a huge fan

1463463D-422A-4883-97EF-E4AF88897984.jpeg

LPU, need to find some grey laces for these. Wish the shape was still like this nowadays :smh:

Really digging those Todd Snyder’s! Ended up passing on those X-90, unfortunately the shoe was very uncomfortable.

Damn my size 9 of 1500GT on sns is gone. So far best price I have seen with the 10% discount. This is drying up quick for a gr. Again it is not a usual gr.

For me, the X90s were really comfy when I put them on; I guess my foot is fuller. The midsole felt nice comfy, good balance between support and cushion.

Just got the 1500GTs in as well from SNS, and whew, glad I grabbed them. Materials are really nice and I can see them ageing well.

Comfort-wise, which is better: 998 or 990v4? I'm an old fart now with 2 kids to chase around and since I never get any sleep, I at least want comfortable shoes.

V4.....and it’s not even close, in my opinion. They look “grandpa-ish” to some, but.....you know.....where what you like and whatever

Back
Top Bottom