Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

1500TB retro : 2019 Q1

Holy grail !

Tell me that’s confirmed!

Double up required...

Gives me hope with these retros hitting they’ll actually drop my 1:1 made in USA 991GL sooner rather than later...Made in UK isn’t scratching The itch for me...

Tell me that’s confirmed!

Double up required...

Gives me hope with these retros hitting they’ll actually drop my 1:1 made in USA 991GL sooner rather than later...Made in UK isn’t scratching The itch for me...
Saw one on eBay recently seller was asking for $$$

42992910_1735537813221816_6740764576217825280_n.jpg

v5 use ortholite insole , comfort upgrade!

new model r_c1 from Tokyo Design Studio
42922229_10156387665775269_809785202845941760_n.jpg

Last edited:
I got my pair of GT from Bodega yesterday which was one day shipping. I do live in Mass so that helps but was pretty surprised. As for the pair, they're killer. Toe is a little bulky due to the materials so I'll reshape them a bit. Leather is wildly soft though

I got my pair of GT from Bodega yesterday which was one day shipping. I do live in Mass so that helps but was pretty surprised. As for the pair, they're killer. Toe is a little bulky due to the materials so I'll reshape them a bit. Leather is wildly soft though

We need one of your on feet shots.

TTS with the perf leather toe?

Could anyone help me with 997 sizing?

I have 9997NV and 9997CRG. The CRG's are really tight in the forefoot where the 997 isn't at all. Is this a sizing discrepancy with the soe or do the leather lined 997's fit differently? I want to buy a pair of 997WEB's but am unsure of the size to buy.

I wear 10.5 in 998, and 999. I had the same problem with a pair of moby **** 998s that fit a lot smaller than my jcrew midnight moons, but my independence days fit fine.

Thanks,

So I finally placed my order to redeem a free NB1 a few days ago for these...
New Balance 998 NB1 - Dojo.JPG

Yesterday, I received an email from NB Rewards saying they were working out the kinks, and that my order was under investigation? I reply back asking if my ordered was canceled...

Today, I got this reply...
08919B6B-3C39-4215-B59C-D13C0068E1C4.jpeg

I also called in to get clarification, and my order has gone through. All in all, I used the NB1 redemption code to get a free NB1 and got another free NB1 per their mistake... Two free NB1s! :D

Yesterday, I received an email from NB Rewards saying they were working out the kinks, and that my order was under investigation? I reply back asking if my ordered was canceled...

I also called in to get clarification, and my order has gone through. All in all, I used the NB1 redemption code to get a free NB1 and got another free NB1 per their mistake... Two free NB1s! :D
Jealousy washes over me in an awesome wave.

That’s dope customer service. Nike would probably give you a 3% off coupon and kindly tell you to go f yourself.

Finally gave in on the EAT 990's today at YCMC. They randomly had 11.5 in stock. I'm an 11, but I think I can handle an 11.5, and can always add an insole from some oldies if necessary...

I think part of it is that I haven't gotten a 990 in almost a month. Ohhhh, addiction.:blush:

Last edited:
20181006_112122.jpg
20181006_112126.jpg

This tragic story begins with a cleaning using Jason Markk of a dirty salmon sole. These marks appear all over the nubuck. I tried sneakersER cleaning solution then but no luck. Anyone have an idea how I can save this pair? Dyeing the nubuck an option? Although I have not yet found a suede dye that matches its original color

20181006_112122.jpg
20181006_112126.jpg

This tragic story begins with a cleaning using Jason Markk of a dirty salmon sole. These marks appear all over the nubuck. I tried sneakersER cleaning solution then but no luck. Anyone have an idea how I can save this pair? Dyeing the nubuck an option? Although I have not yet found a suede dye that matches its original color

Is the nubuck actually faded or is it the lighting as well? I don’t know if a suede/nubuck eraser and brush might help.

Back
Top Bottom