Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Hey guys, pardon my ignorance, but is there a site where I can purchase these 990v2? I'm new to NBs and think these are so dope! I can't find them on ebay or any resell market.

ph-20160602140701-b49066f0d1.jpg

PUDDLES for 20% off and 5% cash back ebates!!

Screenshot_20180406-183701.png
Shape is sharp. congrats to those that cop.

Hey guys, pardon my ignorance, but is there a site where I can purchase these 990v2? I'm new to NBs and think these are so dope! I can't find them on ebay or any resell market.

ph-20160602140701-b49066f0d1.jpg

what size? here's a random size:
https://www.blendsus.com/products/new-balance-m990gr2-grey-tan-white
product code is M990GR2. check ebay, i've seen sizes pop up

Last edited:
Last edited:
Thanks for the reply. I really appreciate it. I'm looking for a size 9. These seem pretty rare, no? I haven't seen a size 9 on ebay and none in the recently completed listings.

Probably hard to find because these got rereleased in 2016. Blends had some prs not long ago.

Last edited:
Any chance that New Balance is ever gonna revive the 993 line? Sometimes you can find them for dirt cheap at Marshalls, but for the most part they're nowhere to be found.

Also any chance of the 998 GNR's getting another release? I think the last time was 2013.

Thanks for the reply. I really appreciate it. I'm looking for a size 9. These seem pretty rare, no? I haven't seen a size 9 on ebay and none in the recently completed listings.
We're in the same boat.. I've been looking for these in a size 11 for the longest... anybody on here have any ideas where I can find that size and do you guys think new balance will ever bring them back? I know it's a stretch...

Good call but they're taxing $140. I found a grey pair at Marshall's for $25!

I would say either keep a look out at stores like Marshalls amd hope you find them, or like moshepark moshepark said, try to catch them at outlets on sale. I think sometimes even joesnewbalance will do sales on them and bring them down to $99 or so. Do a quick ebay search and you might find a decent price.

Back
Top Bottom